Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 28, 2024, 10:14:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Annie's Corner

Started by Annie, August 12, 2015, 03:36:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Woohoo! Annie's corner!

GrAnnie is the boss here.

ac_smile

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Annie

My brother's first wife and he got married when she was pregnant. She was about 6 months along. She had her dress altered to fit her growing belly.  I also have a friend who used to babysit for me and she got married at 3 months pregnant.  There was only a handful of us that knew so we had to be careful not to spill the beans. But anyone can figure out when the baby is born that they were pregnant when they got married.  I'm more traditional and was married a few years before having kids and my son knew I expected them to marry before kids and have their secondary school finished. I'm a little disappointed only because it will be a bit harder for them to achieve their career goals. My son and her are too but oh well, it happens! I know they'll make great parents.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Richard-RDL

Quote from: "GrAnnie"My brother's first wife and he got married when she was pregnant. She was about 6 months along. She had her dress altered to fit her growing belly.  I also have a friend who used to babysit for me and she got married at 3 months pregnant.  There was only a handful of us that knew so we had to be careful not to spill the beans. But anyone can figure out when the baby is born that they were pregnant when they got married.  I'm more traditional and was married a few years before having kids and my son knew I expected them to marry before kids and have their secondary school finished. I'm a little disappointed only because it will be a bit harder for them to achieve their career goals. My son and her are too but oh well, it happens! I know they'll make great parents.

Your son is still in high school?

Annie

Nope, he graduated  a long time ago, he's almost 23.  Secondary school I mean college and university courses.

Richard-RDL

Quote from: "GrAnnie"Nope, he graduated  a long time ago, he's almost 23.  Secondary school I mean college and university courses.

College and university is post-secondary.

High school is secondary.

Annie

Richard-RDL

So he's 23, and you've been mistakenly telling people he hasn't finished secondary school yet? :icon_wink:

Annie

Haha, ya whoops! Can you imagine a 23 year old sitting in a high school class trying to pass grade 12? lolol

Richard-RDL

Believe it or not, I know some people who are in their 30s and 40s and are just now trying to get their GED now that they're clean and sober.

Annie

Whatever age anyone is when they graduate doesn't really matter as long as they're happy with their success.

Richard-RDL

Who knows, maybe when I'm in my 30s or 40s, I might go back to college or university.

Annie

I think I read about a lady who was in her 80's or 90's and got a degree in something. I can't remember exactly and I'm too lazy to go look it up. You're never too old to stop learning.

Annie

Hey, how come you changed your avi to a bee?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview