Replies: 8358
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 28, 2024, 10:14:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Annie's Corner

Started by Annie, August 12, 2015, 03:36:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Annie

Come sit in the corner with me and tell me anything......  :wink: I'm listening  ac_smile
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Odinson

The mandalorian outfit..

Have you upgraded it?

Annie

I will be making a new flak vest next month in black and then deciding on which adhesive to use this time for the armor. I'm going to sew velcro on the inside enclsures this time!
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"Come sit in the corner with me and tell me anything......  :wink: I'm listening  ac_smile

You must be looking forward to being a grandmother soon Annie?

Your son's girlfriend is pregnant with DNA according to Keeper.

:shock:

keeper

Yes and in I believe 5 weeks it will have a heart beat and be alive going towards being A baby

Richard-RDL

Now that you're gonna be a granny... have some tea and watch some soap operas :)

Annie

Yep, come September we'll find out the sex. I was joking with a neighbor that I better learn to knit now lol

Richard-RDL

My favorite kind of tea -- any kind of herbal tea or green tea, or earl Grey black tea.

My least favorite kind of tea -- orange pekoe.  So ordinary!

Soap operas I like -- The Bold and the Beautiful, The Young and the Restless, Coronation Street.

Soap operas I don't like -- Days of Our Lives, General Hospital, EastEnders.

I never learned to knit either.

Annie

I never used to like flavored herbal teas but the last few years I really like teas like lemon ginger, green, jasmine,mint and black tea which I use to make our own homemade ice tea. My daughter likes strawberry and blueberry. We have about 15 different flavors of tea in the house lol

My daughter and I bought all the stuff for knitting, how to books, hooks etc. We've never gotten around how to learn. We've been too busy with other hobbies. She and I are really loving cos play events and making our own.

Richard-RDL

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "GrAnnie"Come sit in the corner with me and tell me anything......  :wink: I'm listening  ac_smile

You must be looking forward to being a grandmother soon Annie?

Your son's girlfriend is pregnant with DNA according to Keeper.

:shock:

I thought it was her daughter that got pregnant?

Annie

Nope, not my daughter, my son's GF is. I'm waiting for a wedding announcement. I have a feeling they will be getting hitched soon. They wanted to be married and finished secondary ed before starting a family but oh well life is unpredictable!

Richard-RDL

Waiting until marriage, in this day and age, is not a big issue.

My oldest brother (my mom's son from a previous relationship) was conceived and born out of wedlock.

My niece (my oldest brother's daughter) was conceived out of wedlock.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Richard-RDL"Waiting until marriage, in this day and age, is not a big issue.

My oldest brother (my mom's son from a previous relationship) was conceived and born out of wedlock.

How many siblings do you have Richard-RDL?

Richard-RDL

Quote from: "Richard-RDL"Waiting until marriage, in this day and age, is not a big issue.

Two older brothers.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Richard-RDL"

Two older brothers.

I have one brother.....your fortunate.

ac_smile

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview