Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Dear Renee

Started by Bricktop, August 13, 2015, 02:53:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"I got a few sentences in and lost interest. Loads of pomp with not much promise of actual substance. It kind of reminded me of Spectre pretending to be a yank with obesity issues.

Renee merely highlights how pitifully pathetic you look by following me around the internet craving any attention I may throw your way.

Of more interest is how she got your number in such a short time span. Testimony indeed to the blindingly obvious madness behind your method.

Frood

Quote from: "Wulf"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"I got a few sentences in and lost interest. Loads of pomp with not much promise of actual substance. It kind of reminded me of Spectre pretending to be a yank with obesity issues.

Some American cliches, falsehoods, and whatnot

Quote from: "SPECTRE"

Renee merely highlights how pitifully pathetic you look by following me around the internet craving any attention I may throw your way.

Of more interest is how she got your number in such a short time span. Testimony indeed to the blindingly obvious madness behind your method.

I follow you around on the internet?  ac_toofunny  

Did you just actually say that?

Yes, Spectre. You've caught me out. I follow you around the internet because your crazed and narcissistic paranoia is like a fine wine to me and the way you strut around this forum like a tubby little ham fisted emperor at a Chinese KFC, is simply intoxicating to all of my more saucier senses . How could you tell?  

Take me! Take me now!

I want your leaky bendy straw in my custard cup as I braid the hairs on your shoulders with my fingertips into a toupee worthy of your illustrious salt and pepper squid locks so I can later wheel you to the RSL for a 2 course midday sausage and mash seniors special and Green Ginger Beer, and show off my catch to all the jealous blue rinse biddies. We must be together now, Spectre. You know my secret crush.  :001_tongue:
Blahhhhhh...

cc

Spec is Out(house)ted

:001_tongue:
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

@realAzhyaAryola

I always root for my fellow American women. Welcome back, Renee!  :yahoo:
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Renee

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"I always root for my fellow American women. Welcome back, Renee!  :yahoo:

ac_hithere Thanks, Azhya.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

keeper

:JC_howdy: missed you too Renee :JC_howdy:

Welcome back

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "cc la femme"
Quote from: "SPECTRE".....after I vanquished you  .....

:roll: ....  ac_toofunny .......  ac_lmfao .... ]

Ain't that hilarious? No one can vanquish Renee.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Frood

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"

I couldn't.

Although I could make her question her existence and possibly ponder vanquishing herself (but that's not a goal nor pleasure of mine).

I prefer to let the sleeping Americans stay lethargic. After all, they're so good at it.  ac_smile
Blahhhhhh...

keeper

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"

I couldn't.

Although I could make her question her existence and possibly ponder vanquishing herself (but that's not a goal nor pleasure of mine).

I prefer to let the sleeping Americans stay lethargic. After all, they're so good at it.  ac_smile

Sorry Dink, Renee would slaughter you.

Frood

Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"

I couldn't.

Sorry Dink, Renee would slaughter you.

Maybe in her wettest daydream.

I don't foresee it ever happening though.  ac_biggrin
Blahhhhhh...

cc

I'm sure Renee has at least one intriguing wet dream every night  .. prolly  wet daydreams too

and I'm also sure that you are not in any of them

Frood

That's a relief!

From the size of it, I might not be able to afford the dry suit.
Blahhhhhh...

cc

keeper

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"That's a relief!

From the size of it, I might not be able to afford the dry suit.

Men sizes are not that much!!!

Frood

Quote from: "cc la femme"good comeback

Keeper got the comeback, whether he intended to sop it up or not.  ac_biggrin
Blahhhhhh...