Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Dear Renee

Started by Bricktop, August 13, 2015, 02:53:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

It has not escaped my attention that you have returned to the fold, after I vanquished you some months ago.

Let us bury the past, and start anew. I will henceforth cease to denigrate, malign, slander and humiliate you, instead rolling out the red carpet of welcome.

It is regrettable that I was forced to affront you to the point that you had to retreat and recuperate. I should have exercised more restraint, given your fragile and, shall we say feminine psychology. My overt hostility has been brought to my attention, and I am now under oath to treat you kindly and gently.

Allow me to announce our pleasure and delight that you have healed your wounded pride and are ready to rejoin your online family. In light of your delicacy, I will avoid any offence, and recognise that you are far too sensitive and debilitated to endure my bellicosity.

However, I have provided another Australian for you to play with. It lacks the claws and talons of yours truly, and so you may do with it what you wish without fear of retribution. Its called Dinky Di. It is somewhat of an abhorration as an Australian, as it lacks manners, intellect and wit.

Welcome home, my dear.

Would you like a muffin?

Anonymous

Renee is back.

:23tfup5:

Bricktop

Frood

Keep it to the flaming section, Spectre. Thanks.
Blahhhhhh...

Romero

Quote from: "SPECTRE"It has not escaped my attention that you have returned to the fold, after I vanquished you some months ago.

Let us bury the past, and start anew. I will henceforth cease to denigrate, malign, slander and humiliate you, instead rolling out the red carpet of welcome.

It is regrettable that I was forced to affront you to the point that you had to retreat and recuperate. I should have exercised more restraint, given your fragile and, shall we say feminine psychology. My overt hostility has been brought to my attention, and I am now under oath to treat you kindly and gently.

Allow me to announce our pleasure and delight that you have healed your wounded pride and are ready to rejoin your online family. In light of your delicacy, I will avoid any offence, and recognise that you are far too sensitive and debilitated to endure my bellicosity.

However, I have provided another Australian for you to play with. It lacks the claws and talons of yours truly, and so you may do with it what you wish without fear of retribution. Its called Dinky Di. It is somewhat of an abhorration as an Australian, as it lacks manners, intellect and wit.

Welcome home, my dear.

Would you like a muffin?

http://oi62.tinypic.com/kbvokz.jpg">

Renee

Thank you, Spectre. ac_blush  

You know I never considered you to have a very well developed sense of humor but obviously I was wrong.....you're a very funny guy. I lol'd as I read your post......again thank you; you're a good guy and as to your offer of mutual civility........ I accept whole heartedly. I have limited time to spend here and frankly neither of us really need to be sniping at one another for the sake of simply being two mouthy pricks. It makes very little sense.

As for Dianna, sorry to say that's a situation that's all yours. It seems that he/she /it came here with the express desire to have a play date with you. I don't want to horn in on that, you know the old adage about "2 is company, 3 is a crowd" and all that shit?  ac_biggrin Besides why would I want to waste my time splitting my knuckles on the teeth of an individual whose entire reason for being here seems to be the weird need to follow you around the net like some attention seeking puppy? She or he is most likely someone you previously chewed upon during another forum life. It strikes me as a situation that is a little too weird and full of obsession to even watch let alone take part in.  There are too many nice people here to communicate and have fun with for me to waste my time getting involved in flaming exchanges of nonsensical puffery.

Now that leads me to the next item on my list of things that I need to take care of: I would like to thank you and everyone else who expressed concern for me in my absence. I am truly touched and I'm not going to lie and say I didn't get a little emotional over the fact that many of members felt compelled enough to be concerned about me. I don't think, in fact I know that I never realized that I made the kind of impact on this forum that warranted such a response.  I always figured that if anyone here were to miss me, It would be like missing a toothache. :laugh:   It was a surprise for me to see that I was....wrong.

As some of you know and many of you suspect, I have been having some personal challenges of late and because of these challenges I thought that I needed to step away from forum life and other forms of distraction so that I could to work on the challenges and issues I was and still facing. I think we've all been there. In part I was correct; I cut out and walked away from much of my other social media involvement and I'm better off for it. But of all the other forums and internet venues I frequented, I kept thinking about this place and the people here and how much I missed it. In the case of this forum, I simply couldn't do it; I couldn't pull the plug. It may sound stupid to some people but this little place and the people in it mean too much to me for me to walk away. You are a wonderful group of people and RW and Fash and everyone else involved have made a very nice little place to hang out that I hope it will continue to flourish and attract good people for many years. So again, thank you all for your compassion and expressed feelings of friendship and love; I can't really express how much it means to me. Now before I start blubbering like a damn fool I'll STFU.

Oh BTW, Spectre, I'll except your muffin but please don't feel offended if I first have it X-rayed and inspected for any foreign objects like razor blades or ground glass. ac_biggrin
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Frood

Too long, didn't read.
Blahhhhhh...

RW

Quote from: "Renee"Thank you, Spectre. ac_blush  

You know I never considered you to have a very well developed sense of humor but obviously I was wrong.....you're a very funny guy. I lol'd as I read your post......again thank you; you're a good guy and as to your offer of mutual civility........ I accept whole heartedly. I have limited time to spend here and frankly neither of us really need to be sniping at one another for the sake of simply being two mouthy pricks. It makes very little sense.

As for Dianna, sorry to say that's a situation that's all yours. It seems that he/she /it came here with the express desire to have a play date with you. I don't want to horn in on that, you know the old adage about "2 is company, 3 is a crowd" and all that shit?  ac_biggrin Besides why would I want to waste my time splitting my knuckles on the teeth of an individual whose entire reason for being here seems to be the weird need to follow you around the net like some attention seeking puppy? She or he is most likely someone you previously chewed upon during another forum life. It strikes me as a situation that is a little too weird and full of obsession to even watch let alone take part in.  There are too many nice people here to communicate and have fun with for me to waste my time getting involved in flaming exchanges of nonsensical puffery.

Now that leads me to the next item on my list of things that I need to take care of: I would like to thank you and everyone else who expressed concern for me in my absence. I am truly touched and I'm not going to lie and say I didn't get a little emotional over the fact that many of members felt compelled enough to be concerned about me. I don't think, in fact I know that I never realized that I made the kind of impact on this forum that warranted such a response.  I always figured that if anyone here were to miss me I would be like missing a toothache. :laugh:   It was a surprise for me to see that I was....wrong.

As some of you know and many of you suspect, I have been having some personal challenges of late and because of these challenges I thought that I needed to step away from forum life and other forms of distraction so that I could to work on the challenges and issues I was and still facing. I think we've all been there. In part I was correct; I cut out and walked away from much of my other social media involvement and I'm better off for it. But of all the other forums and internet venues I frequented, I kept thinking about this place and the people here and how much I missed it. In the case of this forum, I simply couldn't do it; I couldn't pull the plug. It may sound stupid to some people but this little place and the people in it mean too much to me for me to walk away. You are a wonderful group of people and RW and Fash and everyone else involved have made a very nice little place to hang out that I hope it will continue flourish and attract good people for many years. So again, thank you all for your compassion and expressed feelings of friendship and love; I can't really express how much it means to me. Now before I start blubbering like a damn fool I'll STFU.

Oh BTW, Spectre, I'll except your muffin but please don't feel offended if I first have it X-rayed and inspected for any foreign objects like razor blades or ground glass. ac_biggrin

Haha

We're thrilled to have you back!!!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Frood

Quote from: "RW"

Now that leads me to the next item on my list of things that I need to take care of: I would like to thank you and everyone else who expressed concern for me in my absence. I am truly touched and I'm not going to lie and say I didn't get a little emotional over the fact that many of members felt compelled enough to be concerned about me. I don't think, in fact I know that I never realized that I made the kind of impact on this forum that warranted such a response.  I always figured that if anyone here were to miss me I would be like missing a toothache. :laugh:   It was a surprise for me to see that I was....wrong.

As some of you know and many of you suspect, I have been having some personal challenges of late and because of these challenges I thought that I needed to step away from forum life and other forms of distraction so that I could to work on the challenges and issues I was and still facing. I think we've all been there. In part I was correct; I cut out and walked away from much of my other social media involvement and I'm better off for it. But of all the other forums and internet venues I frequented, I kept thinking about this place and the people here and how much I missed it. In the case of this forum, I simply couldn't do it; I couldn't pull the plug. It may sound stupid to some people but this little place and the people in it mean too much to me for me to walk away. You are a wonderful group of people and RW and Fash and everyone else involved have made a very nice little place to hang out that I hope it will continue flourish and attract good people for many years. So again, thank you all for your compassion and expressed feelings of friendship and love; I can't really express how much it means to me. Now before I start blubbering like a damn fool I'll STFU.

Haha

Was it worth reading?
Blahhhhhh...

cc

Quote from: "SPECTRE".....after I vanquished you  .....

:roll: ....  ac_toofunny .......  ac_lmfao .... ]
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

RW

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "RW"

Haha

Was it worth reading?

Of course it was.  You should read it.  It talks about you.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Frood

I got a few sentences in and lost interest. Loads of pomp with not much promise of actual substance. It kind of reminded me of Spectre pretending to be a yank with obesity issues.
Blahhhhhh...

Wulf

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"I got a few sentences in and lost interest. Loads of pomp with not much promise of actual substance. It kind of reminded me of Spectre pretending to be a yank with obesity issues.

It's no surprise that you wouldn't read it, but since you appear to be inquisitive about it, I'll break it down for you.

Aside from the fact that Renee has your obvious number, it was a heartfelt bit of appreciation for the regulars here who showed her the courtesy of caring.  It was kind of a special public thing between Renee and the membership and the fact that she obviously rattled your cage in the process, makes it all the more special.

I doubt you have ever been in a place where a bunch of relative strangers have given enough of a shit to care about you. You simply aren't likable or even worthy of respect and Renee obviously is.

That's why you don't get it. The fact that you could walk in ever decreasing circles until you disappear into your own asshole and no one here would give more than zero fucks, is simply indicative of being who and what you are. Sorry, that's just how it is.  ac_dunno

Now take your obviously envy and your butt hurt and walk away, nothing in this thread is meant to be of concern to you. :nea:

Anonymous

It's great to have you back Renee. Hope everything is working out.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"I got a few sentences in and lost interest. Loads of pomp with not much promise of actual substance. It kind of reminded me of Spectre pretending to be a yank with obesity issues.

Renee merely highlights how pitifully pathetic you look by following me around the internet craving any attention I may throw your way.

Of more interest is how she got your number in such a short time span. Testimony indeed to the blindingly obvious madness behind your method.