Replies: 10404
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 08:47:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Excessive facebook updates

Started by Randy Barney, July 25, 2015, 10:58:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Fashionista"I like Facebook but only because it allows me to stay in touch with people we care about all over the world.

I echo your sentiment, Fash. Then I realized that I needed the quiet and had to turn down the noise. So far so good. I like the quiet.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

I dislike the excessive inspirational quotes posted by one who claims she is so successful. I don't think successful people spend time on facebook and then post numerous inspirational quotes per day.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

RW

I remember when Facebook was about people telling other people what was going on in their lives rather than regurgitating everything they find in videos or meems.
Beware of Gaslighters!

asal

Impersonal is better than personal.  Facebook friends are mostly distant, not real friends.  They aren't people who want to know about your life.  Generally.  I don't post personal things. My Facebook friends are people I'm being polite to.  Some are people I don't want to lose touch with / private messages are for updates.