The best topic

Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

Hey RDL

Started by RW, August 22, 2015, 08:33:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Odinson

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Odinson"But you are infact the kind of a gal who just cant help it.. You gotta take a look..

In someway..

And you are "in fact" the kinda guy that just can't STFU.

Maybe if you would sit on my lap and I sing you a song, you would think differently.  :laugh:

Never going to happen,....fap boy.  :sneaky2:

Oh you know it could happen.. Youssa always a meanie towards me.

I could come into those faires dressed as the pope.

Why don't you just come as the ass end of a horse and save yourself the effort of dressing up?  ac_biggrin  

http://www.reactiongifs.us/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/fuck_you_lipstick_veronica_mars.gif">

Is it like LARPing?

I guess for those that dress for fun and just come to hang out it could be considered similar to larping but most Renn rats don't like to be lumped in with the larping geeks. For those who are paid performers it's a job. For paid performers it's a full time acting gig and they take it seriously. Many travel all over the country and perform at multiple faires; others are actual professional stage actors.

Aint larping like fighting against each other dressed as lord of the rings characters for example? Live action role play.. World of warcraft in real life.

Damn, USA has a market for everything.. The costume faires might be really fun but there really isnt a crowd for them in here.

That costume thing is only raising its head in the southern parts of this country.

Richard-RDL

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "RW"I honestly don't care.

Yet you "honestly" made a thread about dissing you in vf.

I have clarified that already in that I was referring to Blue Frost's forum.  What part of that are you failing to understand?  I have no idea what lies or bullshit he's said about me on VF.

Again, on VF all I did was quote Mel's post in which he claimed that you were dying.

I did not tell any lies or bullshit about you on VF recently.

Richard-RDL

Quote from: "Richard-RDL"
Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"
Quote from: "Mel Gibson"RW, you are dying.

Isn't it time to let go of shit that doesn't matter any more?

Don't be a cunt, RW, and you may find there are more people willing to be supportive than you figured...

RW, why do you allow this poster to keep posting here?

Why not?  This is "Naughty Squirrels", the land of second, third, fourth, and infinite chances.

Oh I wouldn't go that far.

Fashionista seems to like me ac_smile

keeper

Quote from: "RW"I'm not curious when I don't care.

Curious girl and the "i dont care" girl who are at the scene.

Oh shut up.

:laugh3:

Richard-RDL

Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "RW"I'm not curious when I don't care.

Curious girl and the "i dont care" girl who are at the scene.

Oh shut up.

:laugh3:

Keeper, maybe you can have a threesome with curious girl and the "I don't care" girl :roll:

Renee

Quote from: "Odinson"But you are infact the kind of a gal who just cant help it.. You gotta take a look..

In someway..

Maybe if you would sit on my lap and I sing you a song, you would think differently.  :laugh:

Why don't you just come as the ass end of a horse and save yourself the effort of dressing up?  ac_biggrin

Is it like LARPing?

I guess for those that dress for fun and just come to hang out it could be considered similar to larping but most Renn rats don't like to be lumped in with the larping geeks. For those who are paid performers it's a job. For paid performers it's a full time acting gig and they take it seriously. Many travel all over the country and perform at multiple faires; others are actual professional stage actors.

Aint larping like fighting against each other dressed as lord of the rings characters for example? Live action role play.. World of warcraft in real life.

Damn, USA has a market for everything.. The costume faires might be really fun but there really isnt a crowd for them in here.

That costume thing is only raising its head in the southern parts of this country.

Larping takes quite a few forms, the latest craze seems to be this "steam punk" stuff. The most common and what you are probably referring to is the SCA (society for creative anachronism) They have chapters all over the country and in Europe as well. They have annual gatherings or wars where hundreds of people dress in armor and beat the hell out of each other with simulated weapons like idiots. That would be more your speed.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Odinson

In someway..

Is it like LARPing?

Larping takes quite a few forms, the latest craze seems to be this "steam punk" stuff. The most common and what you are probably referring to is the SCA (society for creative anachronism) They have chapters all over the country and in Europe as well. They have annual gatherings or wars where hundreds of people dress in armor and beat the hell out of each other with simulated weapons like idiots. That would be more your speed.

Yea that sounds like my thing.  :laugh3:

Renee

In someway..

Is it like LARPing?

And since you are already brain damaged, you wouldn't even need to invest in a helmet.  :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Richard-RDL

In someway..

Is it like LARPing?

And since you are already brain damaged, you wouldn't even need to invest in a helmet.  :laugh3:

Yeah, that would be like you investing in a fat suit :laugh:

Annie

In someway..

:laugh3:  :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Richard-RDL

Quote from: "GrAnnie"

In someway..

:laugh3:  :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

You know he's right :icon_wink:

Wulf

In someway..

Is it like LARPing?

How about if you invest in a life and stop being an obnoxious, societal, leech and a grotesque, little pervert?

No wonder your violent, fem of a boyfriend beat the shit out of you. Truthfully it's a shame he didn't do Canadian society a bigger favor by beating you into a permanent coma.

Richard-RDL

Quote from: "Wulf"

In someway..

Is it like LARPing?

How about if you invest in a life and stop being an obnoxious, societal, leech and a grotesque, little pervert?

No wonder your violent, fem of a boyfriend beat the shit out of you. Truthfully it's a shame he didn't do Canadian society a bigger favor by beating you into a permanent coma.

Scooter is that you?

Wulf

In someway..

Is it like LARPing?

Scooter is that you?

No , you shit stabbing, parasite. Who the hell is Scooter; another one of your boyfriend's afflicted with homo rage?

Richard-RDL

In someway..

Is it like LARPing?

Scooter is that you?

No , you shit stabbing, parasite. Who the hell is Scooter; another one of your boyfriend's afflicted with homo rage?

I know you are someone on Memebee, I just can't figure out who.

Scooter? Slim? SMP? Intermess? Oscar Mayer? Munday? Bruce? Oboe Jones?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview