Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Re: The best health-care system? The numbers say otherwise

Started by Obvious Li, November 24, 2012, 11:16:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Obvious Li

i know...it's bloody pitiful.....as we both have stated on numerous occasions....voting should be restricted to people that contribute to society...if so this problem would be resolved by now......unions have killed health care just like every other sector they have taken over....excessive wages and benefits eat up the vast majority of scarce health care dollars but union slugs continue to line up with their hands out demanding more.....people die in this country lying on gurneys in hallways...while doctors demand more and more....it is a crime what is going on.

to anyone who has traveled in the world the canadian health care system is a sad joke...i generally compare it to Botswanna.....to bad the joke is on us

Romero

I've been very happy with our health care system. My family and friends have never had any problems. Have either of you? Over 80% of Canadians are satisfied with Canadian health care.

High life expectancy and low infant mortality says it all. Canada is tops.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Romero"I've been very happy with our health care system. My family and friends have never had any problems. Have either of you? Over 80% of Canadians are satisfied with Canadian health care.

High life expectancy and low infant mortality says it all. Canada is tops.

Hommy....i do love you...even when you say the most retarded things possible.....now, even being kind, Canada's health care system ranks at or near the bottom of western democracies as far as results or any other method of measurement ......for the other 20% (you mention above) it is devastating.....20% of a population of 33 million is a large number of dissatisfied customers ...considering the other 80% is made up of the 80% of the population that never avail themselves of the system.....

now if you are age 80 plus and you come here from some shithole middle eastern country and you have every disease known to man then landing in a hospital in surrey looks pretty good....but for the canadian who paid taxes for 60 years in this country that dies while waiting in the corridor to see the doctor who is treating  this middle eastern shit head then i suspect it hasn't quite lived up to your expectations

Zetsu

I don't understand why our government doesn't allow private hospitals like in Hong Kong, I'm sure there are lots of Canadians that wouldn't mind paying for better services, not to mention this can reduce our budget cost.
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"I don't understand why our government doesn't allow private hospitals like in Hong Kong, I'm sure there are lots of Canadians that wouldn't mind paying for better services, not to mention this can reduce our budget cost.

Canada will have that in the future.

Zetsu

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Zetsu"I don't understand why our government doesn't allow private hospitals like in Hong Kong, I'm sure there are lots of Canadians that wouldn't mind paying for better services, not to mention this can reduce our budget cost.

Canada will have that in the future.

I hope it comes soon, even though we're not as screwed as the Yanks in terms of debt, but it still pretty messed up having to paying an annual debt with interests that's even higher than national defense.
Permanently off his rocker

Romero

QuoteCanadians, it seems, love their universal health care.

The online survey of 2,207 respondents by Leger Marketing found universal health care was almost universally loved, with 94 per cent calling it an important source of collective pride — including 74 per cent who called it "very important."

http://www.theprovince.com/life/Canadians+love+their+universal+health+care+monarchy+much/7608180/story.html#ixzz2DNFCDexI">//http://www.theprovince.com/life/Canadians+love+their+universal+health+care+monarchy+much/7608180/story.html#ixzz2DNFCDexI

Anonymous

Wait times can vary a lot based on many different factors. Some people are cared for quickly and others have lengthy waits.