Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Fear The Walking Dead

Started by keeper, August 23, 2015, 05:24:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

keeper

The premier is tonight, set your PVR folks

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"The premier is tonight, set your PVR folks

The Vancouver Guy was saying it was filmed in Vancouver.

keeper

I think most of it was , asal said she seen them filming

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"I think most of it was , asal said she seen them filming

That would have been kewl.

asal

It was!  They spread garbage around the base of the colisseum.   I was thinking to myself that it looks like an apocalypse kind if scene ... and it turned out to be 'fear the walking dead'!  I'm excited :). it'll be cool to see parts of vancouver.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Keeper"The premier is tonight, set your PVR folks

The Vancouver Guy was saying it was filmed in Vancouver.

Where better to film the end of the world?

keeper

I think it's exciting that Vancouver is part of something that millions of viewers are going to watch

RW

Quote from: "Keeper"I think it's exciting that Vancouver is part of something that millions of viewers are going to watch

We did host an Olympics.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "asal"It was!  They spread garbage around the base of the colisseum.   I was thinking to myself that it looks like an apocalypse kind if scene ... and it turned out to be 'fear the walking dead'!  I'm excited :). it'll be cool to see parts of vancouver.

That must be so exciting asal.

asal

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "asal"It was!  They spread garbage around the base of the colisseum.   I was thinking to myself that it looks like an apocalypse kind if scene ... and it turned out to be 'fear the walking dead'!  I'm excited :). it'll be cool to see parts of vancouver.

That must be so exciting asal.

It is exciting!  I saw them film a few scenes - there were doors rattling which was very cool.

keeper

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Keeper"I think it's exciting that Vancouver is part of something that millions of viewers are going to watch

We did host an Olympics.

Yes I remember

Frood

I tune out when Olympics come on. What a pointless exercise in modern consensus building.
Blahhhhhh...

@realAzhyaAryola

How do you like this show so far? It was slow at the start. I often would not watch it on its scheduled air time but the next day or whenever I get to it.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Frood

I liked it but it is very slow building like you said. Hoping they bring more zombie action into the next season and the drug addict son gets his crap together instead of being a whiny little self entitled shit.
Blahhhhhh...

@realAzhyaAryola

That was a bit redundant. Why have another series of the same sort?
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]