Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 28, 2024, 10:14:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

I Was Just Banned Again!

Started by Mel Gibson, August 23, 2015, 03:18:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Odinson

Odinson

If you wanna survive in the nightlife here, you become the biggest, pro-finland, finnish speaking negro or a sheethead..

Shave your head, get yourself big muscles and the finnish lion tattoo...

Odinson

Shaved head, big muscles is what the foreigners fear to death..

Odinson

Quote from: "GrAnnie"I agree RW, Odi can sometimes be decent to talk with, even RDL and Mel occasionally. I know they're the misfits of the forum but I do see they have some potential. I don't agree with the racial slurs Odi conjures up, the rantings of Mel and RDL when he's spamming but the way I see it is they could be a whole lot worse. If we can contain them a little, give them a chance at getting help. If they need to be given timeouts or banned then so be it.

Yea I probably need help to see that fucking anti-white ni__er bullshit the way you see it...

Odinson

Quote from: "RW"It's actually administratively easier to put them up here and leave them to rot (which you guys aren't doing by replying to them BTW).  Annie sometimes has nice chats with Odinson and I wouldn't want to deprive her of that either.  RDL is also generally not abusive but he's too disruptive to have on the main board as he reply spams.  Mel is a moron and should be flushed but again, there are posters here who think he's capable of decent conversation.

If you white wash a place too much it becomes stale.  I've found posters kind of like having a reject to kick around on occasion.

The kicking around doesnt work if you get your ass kicked everytime.

I´ll lower my humor-level to your level and laugh at the above...  ac_toofunny  :MG_216:

Odinson

Women get turned on by your basic

-Racist

-Sexist

-Homophobic

-Transphobic

-Tall

-Muscular

-Aggressive

...male..

With a good income.

I dont think these testosteroneless red/green leftie chimps are any womans dream..

Anonymous

Quote from: "Hornung"Of course, there is a prevention for the arsehole Odinson. Just keep on with your physical threats that can be reported to the police. It worked last time.

What made you decide to attempt to make Asian men look like imbeciles with this fake pathetic Asian man character you've created. Was it a single event like Gary Oak getting his ass kicked by a Chinese boxer or was the accumulation of a lifetime of failure?

Richard-RDL

Quote from: "RW"It's actually administratively easier to put them up here and leave them to rot (which you guys aren't doing by replying to them BTW).  Annie sometimes has nice chats with Odinson and I wouldn't want to deprive her of that either.  RDL is also generally not abusive but he's too disruptive to have on the main board as he reply spams.  Mel is a moron and should be flushed but again, there are posters here who think he's capable of decent conversation.

If you white wash a place too much it becomes stale.  I've found posters kind of like having a reject to kick around on occasion.

That's right, I'm the reply spammer, and proud of it :yahoo:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Richard-RDL"

Congratulations Richard-RDl....I think.

ac_umm

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Richard-RDL

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Richard-RDL"

Congratulations Richard-RDl....I think.

ac_umm

Gee thanks ac_toofunny

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview