Gay Boy Roberto

Shen Li - never an unkind word to say about anyone
People hate as they love, unreasonably.

- William Makepeace Thackeray

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

RW

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Frank"She came on memebee, said she was in a car accident in a head on collision and was pretty mangled up.

Something about a leg requiring major surgery, metal plate.

Said she was in the hospital and undergoing rehab.

Anyways, that's what she said.

Can't verify the story, that's all I was told.

It may have happened, but I have my doubts. She loves stirring the turds. and attention just as much as you do. I hate her fucking guts after that trailer trash whore criticized my parenting skills. I hope she fucking dies a slow, painful fucking death.

You got off light cherry blossom.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Frank"She came on memebee, said she was in a car accident in a head on collision and was pretty mangled up.

It may have happened, but I have my doubts. She loves stirring the turds. and attention just as much as you do. I hate her fucking guts after that trailer trash whore criticized my parenting skills. I hope she fucking dies a slow, painful fucking death.

Excuse me? She fucking said that to my face, I would kicked her white trash ass up to her shoulders inside of 5 fucking seconds.

RW

Excuse me? She fucking said that to my face, I would kicked her white trash ass up to her shoulders inside of 5 fucking seconds.

I'd hold your hair for you :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

She's a shit disturber.

Renee

Why, is Shen throwing up?  :confused1:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

I haven't had any mojitos today. I'm just being my regular, lovable self. :43(2):

RW

I don't want her to get blood in her hair.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

What good is a fight if you don't get some of your opponents blood on you?

You Canadians are too civilized. :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

@realAzhyaAryola

Maybe someone can delete the word "memebee" from the title. I hate when people mention that place here as though we have not moved on. We have moved on BIG TIME. They are out of sight and out of mind.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

Maybe she's pregers? ac_biggrin
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

RW

Quote from: "Renee"What good is a fight if you don't get some of your opponents blood on you?

You Canadians are too civilized. :laugh3:

Okay okay.  I want to be there to yell "The Iron Chink is kicking your ass biatch!"
Beware of Gaslighters!

@realAzhyaAryola

Woohoo! Word not found! :laugh3:

Thanks for deleting that word! :thumbup:  :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:
@realAzhyaAryola