Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

A

I Want Dickhead Diana Fucking Dead

Started by Anonymous, September 05, 2015, 08:39:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "SPECTRE"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"You're a kinky woman with a crazy imagination, Shen.

At least she doesn't prowl the web pretending to be a male.

Given you've been trying this schtick for many years, it is not beyond reason that you're suffering some kind of sexual ambiguity; you'r enot so much trolling as living the dream. I suggest you talk to Blurt at Van.

He loves cross dressing, and acting like a woman. Well...a bitch, to be more precise. You have so much in common.

And don't forget...all you have to do is Skype with me, no distorter...and we'll know the truth. You will receive due apology and accusation withdrawals.

Seems like an irresistible offer to me. When would be convenient for you?

:laugh3:

Why would I humor any demand or request you make, Grandpa Crustypants?

It's more fun to watch you act like a broken record.

Because I'm calling you out, shortpants. I'm accusing you of misrepresentation, chicanery and puerile stupidity...not necessarily in that order. I'm insulting you. I'm suggesting you're a vacuous buffoon with a history of trolling as a female, none of which has served any purpose but to make you look like a screaming infant demanding to suckle on the nipple of attention at any cost.

I'm giving you the opportunity to make me eat those words, publicly.

That's the best deal in town...and you know I don't make that offer often. C'mon boy. Make a name for yourself. How about Freud. I like Freud.

Frood

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"You're a kinky woman with a crazy imagination, Shen.

At least she doesn't prowl the web pretending to be a male.

Given you've been trying this schtick for many years, it is not beyond reason that you're suffering some kind of sexual ambiguity; you'r enot so much trolling as living the dream. I suggest you talk to Blurt at Van.

He loves cross dressing, and acting like a woman. Well...a bitch, to be more precise. You have so much in common.

And don't forget...all you have to do is Skype with me, no distorter...and we'll know the truth. You will receive due apology and accusation withdrawals.

Seems like an irresistible offer to me. When would be convenient for you?

Why would I humor any demand or request you make, Grandpa Crustypants?

It's more fun to watch you act like a broken record.

Because I'm calling you out, shortpants. I'm accusing you of misrepresentation, chicanery and puerile stupidity...not necessarily in that order. I'm insulting you. I'm suggesting you're a vacuous buffoon with a history of trolling as a female, none of which has served any purpose but to make you look like a screaming infant demanding to suckle on the nipple of attention at any cost.

I'm giving you the opportunity to make me eat those words, publicly.

That's the best deal in town...and you know I don't make that offer often. C'mon boy. Make a name for yourself. How about Freud. I like Freud.

https://abagond.files.wordpress.com/2012/07/broken_record-wide.jpg">

There's nothing you can say or do to compel me to cooperate with your ridiculous fictions or paranoid demands, Wrinklesaurus.
Blahhhhhh...

keeper

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"ac_lmfao

Eat your fruit bat soup, Shen. Don't be the major ingredient in it.

Stupid, uneducated coward. I wanna slit ur throat.

Shen Li, this crosses the line even for fire walkers.

RW

Dinky can take it and laugh it off.  Besides, if you can't get past our vicious little Shen, you shouldn't be here in the first place haha
Beware of Gaslighters!

Frood

Maybe Shen was on the turps when she wrote it? I'm not fussed about it anyway, Fash. It's just the internet and I know I could take Shen out in street fight with both hands and boobs tied behind my back.  ac_biggrin

Quote from: "RW"Dinky can take it and laugh it off.  Besides, if you can't get past our vicious little Shen, you shouldn't be here in the first place haha

Exactly
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Maybe Shen was on the turps when she wrote it? I'm not fussed about it anyway, Fash. It's just the internet and I know I could take Shen out in street fight with both hands and boobs tied behind my back.  ac_biggrin

Quote from: "RW"Dinky can take it and laugh it off.  Besides, if you can't get past our vicious little Shen, you shouldn't be here in the first place haha

Exactly

That's good you are that confident in your own fighting abilities..

But, death threats do cross the line.

Frood

I don't mind Shen at all, despite the volleys fired back and forth. Probably just a once off for her. Doubt she'll do it again. Let's get back to arguing about my femininity?  ac_smile
Blahhhhhh...

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"I don't mind Shen at all, despite the volleys fired back and forth. Probably just a once off for her. Doubt she'll do it again. Let's get back to arguing about my femininity?  ac_smile

I didn't know this thread was about your sex too?

:confused1:

Frood

Quote from: "RW"Tell us about your experience with child birth.

My first was preemie and like a slip and slide. Nothing but net.  :laugh:

Second took me 17 hours and loads of stitches after. I also pooed on his a head a little on the last push. lol

The rest have been somewhat manageable and no repeat of the shithead incident or longer than 5-6 hours.

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"I don't mind Shen at all, despite the volleys fired back and forth. Probably just a once off for her. Doubt she'll do it again. Let's get back to arguing about my femininity?  ac_smile

I didn't know this thread was about your sex too?

:confused1:

It seems to be the underlying topic matter these days, Fash.  :laugh3:
Blahhhhhh...

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Frood

Five

Two by my first and short lived marriage, and three by hubby v2.0

What about you, RW? How many sproglings do you have?
Blahhhhhh...

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Maybe Shen was on the turps when she wrote it? I'm not fussed about it anyway, Fash. It's just the internet and I know I could take Shen out in street fight with both hands and boobs tied behind my back.  ac_biggrin

Exactly

I be doubting it Dickhead. I haven't lost a fist fight yet to over the hill white male trolls. I am not about to start with the pathetic likes of you.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview