Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

My challenge to Spectre

Started by Frood, August 13, 2015, 11:52:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frood

Quote from: "SPECTRE"You use a voice disruptor in a Skype chat, and I'M paranoid?

You really aren't that smart, are you? It's OK. Dumbasses are welcomed here too.

It bothers you that I protect my reputation and career offline?  :laugh:
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

ac_lmfao

Nothing you do bothers me, sunshine. Never has. Never will.

Of course, as soon as I hear your voice, I'll recognise you as a highly respected female public figure, and I'll run straight to Fairfax.

Live the dream, boy...live the dream.

When would you like to Skype sans chicanery?

Frood

No means no, Gramps.

It's surely not the first time a much younger woman has turned you down and at your advanced wrinkly state guaranteed to not be the last.  ac_biggrin
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Ah, so now you're a YOUNGER woman.

It just gets better and better.

So, let's be clear for all to see. Despite my offer to you for an opportunity to confirm your gender...nothing more...you decline.

I would think that's case closed.

Thank's for playing...again...

Good luck at Third Rail. Give them my love.

Frood

As you're well and truly old enough to be my father, yes, much younger than you, Mr. Paranoid Delusional.
Blahhhhhh...

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"As you're well and truly old enough to be my father, yes, much younger than you, Mr. Paranoid Delusional.

So, elsewhere you say you 5 children from 2 marriages...over a period of 22 years. Some adult.

Now, unless you were a child bride, you would need to be around 50 to rate that score.

I dunno...something isn't ringing true.

:001_rolleyes:

Anonymous

Quote from: "SPECTRE"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"As you're well and truly old enough to be my father, yes, much younger than you, Mr. Paranoid Delusional.

So, elsewhere you say you 5 children from 2 marriages...over a period of 22 years. Some adult.

Now, unless you were a child bride, you would need to be around 50 to rate that score.

That is not common anymore.

Frood

Quote from: "Fashionista"

True, Fash. It's not these days.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"

Quote from: "Fashionista"

True, Fash. It's not these days.

It's so hard for the average family to afford that many children these days.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview