Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 28, 2024, 10:14:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

My challenge to Spectre

Started by Frood, August 13, 2015, 11:52:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frood

ac_toofunny

Sputnik is reeling off names of places and by doing so, helping me exploit his rampant paranoia with further research possibilities.  ac_smile

What were your names at those places, Spectre? WHO WERE YOU!>?!!? I DEMAND you tell me who you were and Dove's god willing, I will wayback machine your leaky grampa bottom.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Here...let me give you a boost.

I'm registered at all those places, but in different names. In TR and CO, nobody has yet identified me from the past, cos I jacked someone elses handle from other forums when I registered. They've been trolled for a long time now, and nobody has the slightest clue.

Can YOU spot the chameleon?

Frood

Quote from: "SPECTRE"Here...let me give you a boost.

I'm registered at all those places, but in different names. In TR and CO, nobody has yet identified me from the past, cos I jacked someone elses handle from other forums when I registered. They've been trolled for a long time now, and nobody has the slightest clue.

Can YOU spot the chameleon?

Give me the urls and I'll work out who you are. The writing and inflection never lies.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

You really are a complete dumbshit, boy.

You still believe you've not been made?

I warned you when you first arrived...don't start running your mouth until you know the terrain. Apparently, you're still standing in a spotlight while groping in the dark.

Dumb as fuck.

Frood

Quote from: "SPECTRE"You really are a complete dumbshit, boy.

You still believe you've not been made?

I warned you when you first arrived...don't start running your mouth until you know the terrain. Apparently, you're still standing in a spotlight while groping in the dark.

Dumb as fuck.

Ah, right. You're too scared to supply me with the urls of other places you post at. Got it!  ac_toofunny
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

OK.

Deny that you don't already have them, and in fact frequent them.

Frood

You make accusations yet can't back them up with proof? Yes, I got it yet again.

What in your life has made you such the paranoid delusional nutjob, Spectre? Seriously, you're out of your gourd and not in a respectable manner whatsoever.  ac_biggrin
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Answer the question, cupcake. Go ahead.

Make my day.

Frood

What question and make your own day, you tubby lazy tosser.
Blahhhhhh...

RW

The sites are WK, CO, TRF.  Snark Tank is gone because Bonesaw got too much sand in his vagina.

Now go out each other and come back as friends.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"What question and make your own day, you tubby lazy tosser.

Duck, weave, deflect.

Give it up, bozo.

Frood

Quote from: "SPECTRE"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"What question and make your own day, you tubby lazy tosser.

Duck, weave, deflect.

Give it up, bozo.

There would have to be a real question for me to duck, weave, or deflect from it. All I see is your unbridled paranoia and childishness. Your guts are more twisted up than a knot tying convention in a gale force storm, pelican poop for brains.  :laugh:
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Sorry. That doesn't work either, twinky dink.

Somewhere, a village is missing an idiot. What's up, buttercup? Do you miss Brawl Hall?

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

You use a voice disruptor in a Skype chat, and I'M paranoid?

You really aren't that smart, are you? It's OK. Dumbasses are welcomed here too.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview