Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:01:32 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

My challenge to Spectre

Started by Frood, August 13, 2015, 11:52:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frood

Quote from: "RW"Why not this:

If neither of you throws a punch in a thread, you leave it untouched by insult?

I've mostly been doing that on my own already. Relative civility seems to tick him off.  :laugh:

Quote from: "SPECTRE"When have I ever behaved?

That's what makes me popular.

Spare me your piety and attempts at peaceful co-existence. As you well know, it is not in my DNA. When people act like retards...as in your case...I accept it as my duty to kick your arse so hard, you'll think you're on the MCG on grand final day.

Then why do you constantly miss and roundhouse kick your own droopy bottom, Sputnik?  ac_biggrin
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Sadly, that is your rather tainted and valueless opinion, son.

As you well know.

Frood

No talking to yourself, old man. That stuff shouldn't start until well into your 70's or early 80's.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Or in your case, when one is suffering delusional paranoia.

Come in, milksop. Reveal yourself.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Frood

I've had a good think about the situation, RW, and I believe there's something I can do to ensure that the flamey stuff stays here in the flame war section.

If I see something shit stirry outside of here that merits a response, I'll copy and post the original comment into this section and work with it here only while helping to stay on topic at the original instance.

I'm doing it for you and you alone.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Well, aren't you the sweetheart.

This is, of course, most uncharacteristically amenable of you. Next you'll be telling me you're here for the ambience.

Truth will set you free, sunshine. Come out of the darkness, and show everyone who you really are.

After all, how many former BH'ers live in Melbourne?

Frood

Since when do I live in Melbourne and what are Bhers you paranoid bag of bluster and dumbness.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Since when do I live in Melbourne and what are Bhers you paranoid bag of bluster and dumbness.

I am glad you asked that questing Dinky Diana because I don't know what a BHer is either.

ac_dunno

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Since when do I live in Melbourne and what are Bhers you paranoid bag of bluster and dumbness.

Well, if we're going to play 20 questions...what former BH serial pest has a name that starts with A and finishes with N?

Frood

We're not playing anything since you're too paranoid and flighty to answer questions posed to you, Wrinklemugs.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Translation; "You know who I am, so I'm taking my toys and going elsewhere".

Cosmic Outpost perhaps? Third Rail? Snark Tank if its still alive?

Thanks for playing.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Frood

ac_toofunny

Sputnik is reeling off names of places and by doing so, helping me exploit his rampant paranoia with further research possibilities.  ac_smile

What were your names at those places, Spectre? WHO WERE YOU!>?!!? I DEMAND you tell me who you were and Dove's god willing, I will wayback machine your leaky grampa bottom.
Blahhhhhh...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview