Replies: 10480
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:01:32 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

My challenge to Spectre

Started by Frood, August 13, 2015, 11:52:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frood

That he and I endeavor to confine our discourse to topic matters only and refrain from disparaging and generalized remarks about one another.

Insinuations are still fine (we'd probably lose interest without at least some negative outlet).

Are you up to the challenge, Spectre?  :wink:
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"That he and I endeavor to confine our discourse to topic matters only and refrain from disparaging and generalized remarks about one another.

Insinuations are still fine (we'd probably lose interest without at least some negative outlet).

I'm sorry.

I don't negotiate with terrorists.

However, I might be able to help you here; absolve yourself of the feeling that you are anything special, or that my conduct towards you is any different to that directed towards anyone else I find irritating and inappropriate.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Oh. Oops. Silly me. Its a peace offering. I see them so rarely, I don't recognise them any more.

If it wants peace, it stops its charade and masquerade.

Otherwise, no.

Frood

Quote from: "SPECTRE"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"That he and I endeavor to confine our discourse to topic matters only and refrain from disparaging and generalized remarks about one another.

I'm sorry.

I don't negotiate with terrorists.

However, I might be able to help you here; absolve yourself of the feeling that you are anything special, or that my conduct towards you is any different to that directed towards anyone else I find irritating and inappropriate.

So in summary, I'm a terrorist and you're either unwilling or incapable of not flinging your poo stained grandpa underwear because it's the fault of others that you take great delight in being childish, arrogant, and an easy target, Precious?  :laugh:

Quote from: "RW"It's a peace offering.  

Take it.

It may be beyond his communication skill set to be civil outside of this area, methinks. I don't think I'll be holding my breath on it, that's for sure. Still though, he could surprise.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

It is beyond my social standards to humour a rather infantile troll. And I use the term "troll" guardedly.

OK.

You're NOT here because of me.

How about you tell the truth as to what brought you here. Then we can talk peace.

I don't think I'll be holding MY breath.

Frood

Quote from: "SPECTRE"It is beyond my social standards to humour a rather infantile troll. And I use the term "troll" guardedly.

OK.

You're NOT here because of me.

How about you tell the truth as to what brought you here. Then we can talk peace.

I don't think I'll be holding MY breath.

I've already mentioned at least twice why I'm at the blue cashew, probably three times.

You keep creating the hoops and I'll keep not jumping through them, my retired poodle.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Frood

You're in no position to make demands when you don't seem willing to accept a simple task like the civility challenge.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Tell the plebiscite who you really are...at least in terms of historic alters...and we'll talk.

Frood

Again with the hoops?  :laugh3:

Nope, I'm not playing your little game. I am who I am, I'm here as I've said, and you can either accept it or not, and be civil on the other parts of the forum or not. Up to you, Mr. Paranoid.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

I'm not paranoid. I'm merely not going to engage in a discussion about peaceful co-habitation with someone who is playing a troll.

I'm not the one raising a white flag. You are. But given that you're trolling, your request for co-harmony is as fake as your voice on Skype.

So, I suggest you lower YOUR hoop, because your arms are going to get tired long before I deign to accept you as a member with whom I can do business.

Be who you want, and stay as long as you like. I have no issue with that, as I've made clear in PM.

Just don't act like a cunt, then ask not to be fucked.

Frood

Right, I'm playing a troll, a proposal for the pair of us to confine our sniping in one section is a white flag, and you think you're a dick capable enough of screwing a vagina.  ac_toofunny

You don't want to behave. That's what it all boils down to. Ok and fair enough. Be the best little prick you can be wherever you like and I'll continue to point at the size of it and laugh.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

When have I ever behaved?

That's what makes me popular.

Spare me your piety and attempts at peaceful co-existence. As you well know, it is not in my DNA. When people act like retards...as in your case...I accept it as my duty to kick your arse so hard, you'll think you're on the MCG on grand final day.

RW

Why not this:

If neither of you throws a punch in a thread, you leave it untouched by insult?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview