News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Dinky Diana, are you truly a woman, or a man masquerading as one?

Started by J0E, September 05, 2015, 11:12:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frood

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "Fashionista"Dinky Diana is a very good sport..

I could not have let the abuse, threats and personal attacks just roll off my back the way she has the past couple of days..

She's a stronger woman than I am.

acc_hugz

You are unique Dinky Diana..

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

I have not known anyone quite like you in all the years I have been on forums.

I'd be lying if I said this was my first death threat, Fash.  :laugh:

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"If you say so, RW.

I'm less than impressed with his behavior, though. When he incessantly demands I provide him with proof as to my gender, I can't help but to envision him violently choking his chicken little across the keyboard in a confused, yet steamy, but utterly repulsive action.

He's creepy yet you're the one picturing him masturbating.  Hmmmm... That seems a little backwards to me.  What he does with his genitals is of no concern of yours.

People don't like to be played hence the want for gender verification.  That's not the least bit strange IMHO.

So Spectre's paranoid insistence that I engage with him in a real life voice unmasked phone call because we write words on a screen at each other and he must know beyond a shadow of a doubt whether I have ovaries or testicles isn't strange or possibly sexual in nature yet my good sense to not mix forum life with my day to day reality is backwards, playing him, or even creepy in my own right?

That's just weird of you to say, RW. I don't get it.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

I could not have let the abuse, threats and personal attacks just roll off my back the way she has the past couple of days..

acc_hugz

I'm less than impressed with his behavior, though. When he incessantly demands I provide him with proof as to my gender, I can't help but to envision him violently choking his chicken little across the keyboard in a confused, yet steamy, but utterly repulsive action.

He's creepy yet you're the one picturing him masturbating.  Hmmmm... That seems a little backwards to me.  What he does with his genitals is of no concern of yours.

People don't like to be played hence the want for gender verification.  That's not the least bit strange IMHO.

So Spectre's paranoid insistence that I engage with him in a real life voice unmasked phone call because we write words on a screen at each other and he must know beyond a shadow of a doubt whether I have ovaries or testicles isn't strange or possibly sexual in nature yet my good sense to not mix forum life with my day to day reality is backwards, playing him, or even creepy in my own right?

I don't want it here Dinky Diana..

You are a good sport, but that is asking too much of you.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Frood

acc_hugz

It doesn't bother me at all, Fash. If it bothers other people, then do as you think should be done.

Quote from: "RW"If you want your privacy, don't Skype with us. Problem solved.

If you recall, I wasn't keen on the idea of Skyping at all originally but Spectre pushed for it and even private messaged me as it was starting, to get me into it. I relented in pm but told him I would be masking my voice if I were to participate at all. Then suddenly, it became a joking issue in the conversation and eventually a pressing issue for those on the forum but Spectre in particular.

I don't believe he likes strong women who have their own mind. Maybe that's why he's got such a hardon for me.
Blahhhhhh...

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

RW

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"His entire approach fooled me, RW.

Nice try sweet pea.  He doesn't have eyes for you.  I think you do for him though.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

acc_hugz

It doesn't bother me at all, Fash. If it bothers other people, then do as you think should be done.

It bothers me Dinky Diana..

It won't happen again.

Frood

Nice try sweet pea.  He doesn't have eyes for you.  I think you do for him though.

Then why is he demanding that I must talk with him on the phone one on one because we write and trade words on an internet forum?

Creepy as hell.

acc_hugz

It won't happen again.

Ok.

Like I said, I like Shen and no harm no foul. Do what you need to do but remember that I'd rather Shen not be punished in any way or manner for being amusing but possibly a little bit more amusing than some people were amused by?
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Then why is he demanding that I must talk with him on the phone one on one because we write and trade words on an internet forum?

Creepy as hell.

acc_hugz

It won't happen again.

Ok.

Like I said, I like Shen and no harm no foul. Do what you need to do but remember that I'd rather Shen not be punished in any way or manner for being amusing but possibly a little bit more amusing than some people were amused by?

I have known Shen Li a very long time..

If I thought she was only being amusing I would let it slide..

Unfortunately, I am not as convinced of that as you are.

RW

Dinky, using a voice changer on Skype falls under the "creepy as hell" category as well.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

RW

Okay but like no one here thinks you're actually a woman.  Are we all paranoid?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview