News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Dinky Diana, are you truly a woman, or a man masquerading as one?

Started by J0E, September 05, 2015, 11:12:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J0E

Since others have brought up the subject & some are accusing you of the latter, which one is it?

Please, come clean, clear the air, your conscience will thank you for it.

In addition, others will feel more comfortable with your presence in the forum and be more accepting of you.

A direct answer would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Frood

Some people didn't like how I used a voice masker for our group Skype chat awhile ago, Frank. That's where it stems from.

If I participate in anything like that again, I will continue to use software for perfectly valid offline reasons for me. Spectre thinks he can cajole me into changing my mind on this but that's not ever going to happen and while it's amusing to me on some levels, it also causes me to suspect Spectre is a little bit creepy for insisting time and time again that I chat with him. My gender shouldn't be so important to him unless there's something else going on and I don't want a bar of it.

Hope this clears it up for you, Frank.
Blahhhhhh...

keeper

It upsets me cause i cant hit on you not knowing if you are male or female. ac_razz

asal

Quote from: "Frank"Since others have brought up the subject & some are accusing you of the latter, which one is it?

Please, come clean, clear the air, your conscience will thank you for it.

In addition, others will feel more comfortable with your presence in the forum and be more accepting of you.

A direct answer would be appreciated.

Thank you.

it doesn't matter.  why would it make people feel more comfortable?  Who cares if they feel more comfortable.  It's better if dumb people who rely on stereotypes know less about you so they can't jump to conclusions in disagreements.

Anonymous

It doesn't matter what gender Dickhead Diana is. However, that moron couldn't pass the entrance exam to kindergarten let alone be a doctor.

RW

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Some people didn't like how I used a voice masker for our group Skype chat awhile ago, Frank. That's where it stems from.

If I participate in anything like that again, I will continue to use software for perfectly valid offline reasons for me. Spectre thinks he can cajole me into changing my mind on this but that's not ever going to happen and while it's amusing to me on some levels, it also causes me to suspect Spectre is a little bit creepy for insisting time and time again that I chat with him. My gender shouldn't be so important to him unless there's something else going on and I don't want a bar of it.

Spectre's put up or shut up attitude doesn't make him creepy.  He's not the one with with something to hide.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Frood

If you say so, RW.

I'm less than impressed with his behavior, though. When he incessantly demands I provide him with proof as to my gender, I can't help but to envision him violently choking his chicken little across the keyboard in a confused, yet steamy, but utterly repulsive action.
Blahhhhhh...

J0E

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Some people didn't like how I used a voice masker for our group Skype chat awhile ago, Frank. That's where it stems from.

Not really. Why is it such a difficult task for you to provide a straight, honest answer.

Ie - 1) Yes, I am a woman OR 2) No, I'm actually a man masquerading as a woman OR 3) I'm a gender challenged individual who's in the process of transitioning.

Instead, you've chosen to sidestep the question with a purposely vague and nebulous answer.

As for myself, I am a heterosexual male and I don't pretend to be another gender.

Now...is that so difficult to provide a similarly straightforward answer?

Frood

Quote from: "Frank"

Not really. Why is it such a difficult task for you to provide a straight, honest answer.

Ie - 1) Yes, I am a woman OR 2) No, I'm actually a man masquerading as a woman OR 3) I'm a gender challenged individual who's in the process of transitioning.

Instead, you've chosen to sidestep the question with a purposely vague and nebulous answer.

As for myself, I am a heterosexual male and I don't pretend to be another gender.

I didn't realize being female required a categorical statement after months of being myself at TBC, Frank. In that case, yes, I am female. Is there anything else you need?
Blahhhhhh...

J0E

OK, thanks for the reply and letting us know.

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "Frank"

I didn't realize being female required a categorical statement after months of being myself at TBC, Frank. In that case, yes, I am female. Is there anything else you need?

Anonymous

Dinky Diana is a very good sport..

I could not have let the abuse, threats and personal attacks just roll off my back the way she has the past couple of days..

She's a stronger woman than I am.

Frood

Quote from: "Fashionista"Dinky Diana is a very good sport..

I could not have let the abuse, threats and personal attacks just roll off my back the way she has the past couple of days..

acc_hugz
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "Fashionista"Dinky Diana is a very good sport..

acc_hugz

You are unique Dinky Diana..

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

I have not known anyone quite like you in all the years I have been on forums.

RW

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"If you say so, RW.

I'm less than impressed with his behavior, though. When he incessantly demands I provide him with proof as to my gender, I can't help but to envision him violently choking his chicken little across the keyboard in a confused, yet steamy, but utterly repulsive action.

He's creepy yet you're the one picturing him masturbating.  Hmmmm... That seems a little backwards to me.  What he does with his genitals is of no concern of yours.

People don't like to be played hence the want for gender verification.  That's not the least bit strange IMHO.
Beware of Gaslighters!

J0E

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"If you say so, RW.

He's creepy yet you're the one picturing him masturbating.  Hmmmm... That seems a little backwards to me.  What he does with his genitals is of no concern of yours.

People don't like to be played hence the want for gender verification.  That's not the least bit strange IMHO.

Yeah I can see how women would get defensive around someone who's been playing them.

If they reveal their inimate thoughts or secrets to them, and its been a guy all along.

Then they've been had, made to feel and look like fools.

It'd be the same as a guy pretending to be a woman enticing men to be attracted to him. But of course once they find out it can result in angry response or violent confrontation. I think there was a case in the US where some guy filed for sex discrimination because he was fired as a phone sex worker posing as a woman. But you can imagine the red faces of men who used his services. Yucch!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview