Replies: 7527
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 01:02:48 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Blazor

Gay NHL Players, Time to Come Out

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, September 06, 2015, 12:24:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RW

Really?  Parents who hold on to pieces of their dead children by attending public events they once attended with said child make you sick?

I'm sorry Shen, but FUCK YOU.  How dare you judge someone who has lost a child?  How dare you dictate what a parent should or shouldn't do with their grief.  Comments like that make me want to puke!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"I have lost 2, one mid teen, one young man, so I will speak "here", damn it.

I have done things toward making the world safer for others in areas that relate to their deaths

Go public about any part of them not related to their deaths nor helpful to keep others alive? Not a chance in hell.

I have to turn the TV down when I hear parents being interviewed and spilling their guts - not sure if I detest the media or them the most.

As to his loss directly, I can relate to Brian Burke.

As to going public, and especially using his dead son for a cause totally unrelated to the death, I cannot relate to Brian Burke in the slightest

:swoon:  ac_crying

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Really?  Parents who hold on to pieces of their dead children by attending public events they once attended with said child make you sick?

I'm sorry Shen, but FUCK YOU.  How dare you judge someone who has lost a child?  How dare you dictate what a parent should or shouldn't do with their grief.  Comments like that make me want to puke!

Yes, I hate Brian Burke, so deal with it. He's a showboater, an asshole and has no problem using his boy's death to advance his own career.

When they were handing out ethics, he wasn't even in line.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "RW"Really?  Parents who hold on to pieces of their dead children by attending public events they once attended with said child make you sick?

Yes, I hate Brian Burke, so deal with it. He's a showboater, an asshole and has no problem using his boy's death to advance his own career.

When they were handing out ethics, he wasn't even in line.

Shen Li, how dare you presume to know what a grieving parent feels..

I know what Brian Burke is feeling.

cc

Shen is not talking about "what a grieving parent feels" related to "grieving"

She's talking about his use / misuse of the lad's death for a cause that is unrelated to his death

Something that I feel too strongly about to say what I REALLY feel about it, in fact
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

RW

Quote from: "cc la femme"She is not talking about "what a grieving parent feels" related to "grieving"

She's talking about his use / misuse of the lad's death for a cause that is unrelated to his death

Misuse of a child's death?  Again cc, who dictates how a parent should handle his or her grief?  The cause is related to his child's LIFE.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "cc la femme"She is not talking about "what a grieving parent feels" related to "grieving"

Misuse of a child's death?  Again cc, who dictates how a parent should handle his or her grief?  The cause is related to his child's LIFE.

That's exactly how I see it too RW..

I lost my baby girl as a tyke..

If she had lived to be a young woman I too would have honoured her memory with things that brought meaning to her life..

If she was a lesbian, you can be sure I would be marching in a parade.

RW

Never has one thread made me so incredibly angry and so incredibly sad at the same time.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Never has one thread made me so incredibly angry and so incredibly sad at the same time.

Oh my, you should see it from my eyes and with my heart RW.

RW

I'm sorry Fash, but I don't ever want to  :s0732:
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"Shen is not talking about "what a grieving parent feels" related to "grieving"

Something that I feel too strongly about to say what I REALLY feel about it, in fact

Fucking Bullseye CC. Burke is and always has been a self-serving piece of human excrement. I wish it was him instead of his fruit son that died.

Frood

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "cc la femme"Shen is not talking about "what a grieving parent feels" related to "grieving"

Fucking Bullseye CC. Burke is and always has been a self-serving piece of human excrement. I wish it was him instead of his fruit son that died.

ac_umm
Blahhhhhh...

RW

I wish you'd learn how to express your hatred without making yourself look like a complete asshole.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I wish you'd learn how to express your hatred without making yourself look like a complete asshole.

Shen Li is a friend of mine, but when she talks like this I lose all respect for her.

@realAzhyaAryola

I like the part where he says his goal is that one day there won't be a need for a parade. By that comment, he is no idiot to me. In fact, that comment tells me that HE GETS IT. ac_drinks
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]