Replies: 7527
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 01:02:48 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Blazor

Gay NHL Players, Time to Come Out

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, September 06, 2015, 12:24:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"I like the part where he says his goal is that one day there won't be a need for a parade. By that comment, he is no idiot to me. In fact, that comment tells me that HE GETS IT. ac_drinks

There never was any need for a parade. It's a parade people, not a cure for cancer.

QuoteShen Li is a friend of mine, but when she talks like this I lose all respect for her.

Oh puhleease. It's Brain Burke ffs. He's an attention whoring asshole.

RW

You don't like Brian Burke.  We get it.
Beware of Gaslighters!

J0E

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"I like the part where he says his goal is that one day there won't be a need for a parade. By that comment, he is no idiot to me. In fact, that comment tells me that HE GETS IT. ac_drinks

You marms like most mothers are well-meaning, but face it, hockey is a blood sport, especially at the professional level. Even its biggest players get beat up badly by other players. Its not a game for sissies. Right or wrong, the locker room is a man's domain, and what goes on there is manspeak. I know that sounds corny, but that's the way it is. I know that Burke is mourning the loss of his son, paying respects to him, but a dose of reality needs to be injected here. If you want pc to prevail, then go to an art show or the Interior Design convention.

I remember ex Boston Bruin went on HNIC once and used the term 'pansification' to describe how the NHL was turning into a sissy game, and he was run down by the Gay Community for his comments. That footage was on YT, but I guess pc had it taken down.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"You don't like Brian Burke.  We get it.

He's an overrated GM/prez too.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

@realAzhyaAryola

Are you sure he's using this Gay Parade to further his career? Come on. I think he is already doing just fine.

Are you saying I was furthering my career when I joined the March of Dimes walkathon and raised thousands of dollars for it because my youngest was a preemie? Burke went on the parade to honor the memory of his son. We do our celebrating and honouring differently that's why it's different strokes for different folks.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Are you sure he's using this Gay Parade to further his career? Come on. I think he is already doing just fine.

Are you saying I was furthering my career when I joined the March of Dimes walkathon and raised thousands of dollars for it because my youngest was a preemie? Burke went on the parade to honor the memory of his son. We do our celebrating and honouring differently that's why it's different strokes for different folks.

Brian Burke does seem to like the limelight. Now, that is not to say he does not believe Gay Pride Parades serve a purpose.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Are you sure he's using this Gay Parade to further his career? Come on. I think he is already doing just fine.

That's wonderful Azhya.

:thumbup:

the shark hunter

... isn't brian burke the guy who sued a bunch of people for posting their opinions on an internet message board?  the guy's a total idiot ...
http://www.callumhouston.com/index.html\">THE CALLUM HOUSTON WEB PAGE

Anonymous

Quote from: "the shark hunter"... isn't brian burke the guy who sued a bunch of people for posting their opinions on an internet message board?  the guy's a total idiot ...

I forgot about that one Sharkie. Yeah, it was about a rumour that got started that he was fired from the Toronto Maple Leafs.

Gay Boy Roberto

Quote from: "Frank"I can imagine players suing each other wanting to kill the other guy and saying stuff like "What? You started a fight with me and spread your blood all over me? You coulda infected me with your social diseases. I'm gonna sue you for using your bodily fluids as a dangerous weapon. In fact I'm gonna kill you." ...and so on.[/quote

Joe lives in a time  machine. This post came straight out of 1982!

There are gay athletes, store clerks, architects, bus drivers, doctors, florists... Joe probably rubbed shoulders with gay(s) today.

We are everywhere!  Get used to it.
People hate as they love, unreasonably.

- William Makepeace Thackeray

@realAzhyaAryola

cc and Fash, I am really sorry for your loss. I had no idea. I send you hugs.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"cc and Fash, I am really sorry for your loss. I had no idea. I send you hugs.

I could not even fathom that.

@realAzhyaAryola

Gays have already got what they want. They paraded, they can get married and so on and so forth so their parading is no longer necessary. Time to give it a rest now and live normal lives like the rest of us...keeping our sexual preferences to ourselves, not parading around about it.
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Gays have already got what they want. They paraded, they can get married and so on and so forth so their parading is no longer necessary. Time to give it a rest now and live normal lives like the rest of us...keeping our sexual preferences to ourselves, not parading around about it.

What really bothers me is that politicians feel pressured to be in attendance.