Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 09:26:58 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Gay NHL Players, Time to Come Out

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, September 06, 2015, 12:24:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

RW

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Gays have already got what they want. They paraded, they can get married and so on and so forth so their parading is no longer necessary. Time to give it a rest now and live normal lives like the rest of us...keeping our sexual preferences to ourselves, not parading around about it.

What really bothers me is that politicians feel pressured to be in attendance.

Being a politician is about pressure but I agree.  People shouldn't attend if they don't personally want to.  I suspect they want the gay vote though.
Beware of Gaslighters!

J0E

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Gays have already got what they want. They paraded, they can get married and so on and so forth so their parading is no longer necessary. Time to give it a rest now and live normal lives like the rest of us...keeping our sexual preferences to ourselves, not parading around about it.

Being a politician is about pressure but I agree.  People shouldn't attend if they don't personally want to.  I suspect they want the gay vote though.

Why are there so many gay people now, eh 'Real?

Its as if they've taken over - especially political parties like the NDP.

Well, at least Gay Boy Bob's gotta home there now.

RW

Quote from: "Frank"

It's because you are so fucking sexy Frank.  You convert the straighties in droves.
Beware of Gaslighters!

J0E

It's because you are so fucking sexy Frank.  You convert the straighties in droves.

...Anthony & Cleopatra

...Romeo an' Juliet

...me 'n Real

It jes had ta happen one day

'Was meant ta be, R.

Anonymous

I don't have much use for politics as a profession.

@realAzhyaAryola

The gays parading in the Calgary Gay Pride parade were very civilized.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"The gays parading in the Calgary Gay Pride parade were very civilized.

Not the outrageous nudity and worse we see at other parades Azhya?

That's good.

RW

...Anthony & Cleopatra

...Romeo an' Juliet

...me 'n Real

It jes had ta happen one day

'Was meant ta be, R.

You should Skype with us one day Frank. I know you have Skype.  We can make it official.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Come on, Shen. He's doing it in honor of his son. It must be painful to lose him at a young age. Parents don't want that.

I understand that he is grieving. However, marching in a fucking parade changes nothing.

I have lost a child..

You have no idea of the pain that tragedy brings..

I can relate to Brian Burke.

I'm so sorry to hear that Fash.  Being very close to losing my daughter several times I can imagine the grief you must still be having.  Your child will forever be in your mind and heart.  I hope that knowing one day you will be with them again will ease your pain.  Hugs to you, your are a very strong and wonderful person  acc_hugz
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous