The best topic

Replies: 10534
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 01:49:51 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Cyrus

The Blue Cashew vs. the Other forum

Started by J0E, September 07, 2015, 04:49:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Odinson"That aint a lie... Thats just a joke..

There is no radiation emit disease..

I´m just joking on realwomans expense... She makes up some kind of a excuse for her stupid behaviour everytime.

"Stupid behavior"???? That's all YOU and of course the rest of the squirrels. That's why you are all kept in this playpen.

PKB bullshit.

You didnt read the whole story... You doofus..

I don't need to read anything to know what you are all about. Your past performance and confinement here is all I need to know. You aren't branded as one of the idiot squirrels for nothing.  :laugh:

BTW, over the years we (RW, Shen and myself) have posted pics of ourselves at one point or another. They were posted long enough so that a select few could see what we looked like and then they were taken down. So if you have half the balls you claim to, you will just post a pic and be done with it. Everyone is tired of your He-man act. At this point it sounds and smells too much like bullshit for any of us to believe.

http://www.troll.me/images/yoda-senses/bullshit-i-smell.jpg">

So, you, RW and Shen Li have more guts than the boy who daydreams about being big and strong. Specter called him a wanker and he was right. I would also add that he's a candyass and obviously a liar.

They have been at this a lot longer than I have...

Leopardsocks/spectre is the biggest (and oldest) wanker in here... That asshole was the first wanker.

Like when Renee talked about the "select few"... ShenLi is a ni__ers whore who apparently felt it necessary to seek attention from a nordic.

Renee is nice but not that nice.

Realwoman just doesnt interest me at all.

Not the crowd I would hang with in real life.

If you don't like the group of people here then LEAVE..

The solution to your problem is so simple.

Don't waste your time Fash, he's too stupid and self absorbed to do something like that.

Look at it this way; what kind of an idiot hangs around in a community where they are considered enough of a nuisance to be kept quarantined like a disease? You would have to be a complete moron or completely without any self respect to allow yourself to be treated like that. You would think a normal rational person would get the hint. But you are not dealing the norm or rational people. For example, when I and a few others were treated like that over at VF, we pulled up stakes and left.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Odinson

I´m just joking on realwomans expense... She makes up some kind of a excuse for her stupid behaviour everytime.

"Stupid behavior"???? That's all YOU and of course the rest of the squirrels. That's why you are all kept in this playpen.

PKB bullshit.

I don't need to read anything to know what you are all about. Your past performance and confinement here is all I need to know. You aren't branded as one of the idiot squirrels for nothing.  :laugh:

BTW, over the years we (RW, Shen and myself) have posted pics of ourselves at one point or another. They were posted long enough so that a select few could see what we looked like and then they were taken down. So if you have half the balls you claim to, you will just post a pic and be done with it. Everyone is tired of your He-man act. At this point it sounds and smells too much like bullshit for any of us to believe.

So, you, RW and Shen Li have more guts than the boy who daydreams about being big and strong. Specter called him a wanker and he was right. I would also add that he's a candyass and obviously a liar.

Leopardsocks/spectre is the biggest (and oldest) wanker in here... That asshole was the first wanker.

Like when Renee talked about the "select few"... ShenLi is a ni__ers whore who apparently felt it necessary to seek attention from a nordic.

Don't waste your time Fash, he's too stupid and self absorbed to do something like that.

Look at it this way; what kind of an idiot hangs around in a community where they are considered enough of a nuisance to be kept quarantined like a disease? You would have to be a complete moron or completely without any self respect to allow yourself to be treated like that. You would think a normal rational person would get the hint. But you are not dealing the norm or rational people. For example, when I and a few others were treated like that over at VF, we pulled up stakes and left.

Hey hey hey, babe... You were treated like that in VF for many many years...

You pulled the stakes and left... Then came back... Then repeat..

Many MANY years...

You are the one that is irrational... I´m here to educate you.  ac_biggrin

Renee

PKB bullshit.

Many MANY years...

Well look at this, it's a lump of shit doing s Peewee Herman impression. IKYABWAI.

:001_rolleyes: If you ever developed an original thought it would die of neglect.

It must suck to have your wings clipped and kept in a cage with the other rejected flying monkeys.  :laugh3: Have a nice life, pig.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Odinson

PKB bullshit.

Many MANY years...

Well look at this, it's a lump of shit doing s Peewee Herman impression. IKYABWAI.

:001_rolleyes: If you ever developed an original thought it would die of neglect.

It must suck to have your wings clipped and kept in a cage with the other rejected flying monkeys.  :laugh3: Have a nice life, pig.

Herman? I dont even look at his posts..

I think the subforums are getting more action than the mainboard.  :laugh:

RW

Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "Odinson"Ah.. Realwoman looks like Molly Ringwald.

A poor mans Neve Campbell.

How would you know what she looks like?

She had a heavily photoshopped picture of her as her avvie.

Its was so bright that there was no nose.

That was one of Inkies selfies  :laugh3:

No, it was RW..

That picture had a resemblance of Molly Ringwald..

Yeah because I don't like posting my pic.  When you have the likes of SMP kicking around, can you blame me?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Odinson"Ah.. Realwoman looks like Molly Ringwald.

A poor mans Neve Campbell.

How would you know what she looks like?

She had a heavily photoshopped picture of her as her avvie.

Its was so bright that there was no nose.

That was one of Inkies selfies  :laugh3:

No, it was RW..

That picture had a resemblance of Molly Ringwald..

Yeah because I don't like posting my pic.  When you have the likes of SMP kicking around, can you blame me?

No one can blame you with a reason like that. The only reason I do it is because I'm a big fat attention whore.  ac_biggrin

keeper

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Odinson

Odinson

The force is out of balance in here...

Most of the members are females, female sympathizers, gay or like Blurtskie..

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Odinson

Odinson

I hate people who always point out when something sounds racist or sexist...

Fucking assholes are just asking for trouble.

Renee

Quote from: "Keeper"I like your pictures you post in your avatars  :6:

You would probably really like the last one I made and I was going to use until I took a good look at it. The colors turned out great and it's a relatively recent pic and I was really happy with it but when I really took a good look at it, I realized  it's way too......uhm..."obscene" shall we say.  :shock:  :laugh3:

Odinson

Quote from: "Keeper"I like your pictures you post in your avatars  :6:

You would probably really like the last one I made and I was going to use until I took a good look at it. The colors turned out great and it's a relatively recent pic and I was really happy with it but when I really took a good look at it, I realized  it's way too......uhm..."obscene" shall we say.  :shock:  :laugh3:

I like the one where you had that inviting look as you were laying on the bed with your bust on the show.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview