Replies: 8245
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 08:57:58 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

The Blue Cashew vs. the Other forum

Started by J0E, September 07, 2015, 04:49:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J0E

...I have to admit, this has become the better one.

M could be an awesome forum, but unfortunately its been taken over by the trolls.

Every 3rd post seems to made by a troll. Any attempt at a serious topic gets derailed by one.

And it's always the same people who sign up for another trolling account pretending to be somebody 'new' making the same nasty responses. And the mods don't wanna do anything about it, when they should have a dumpster like this or most other forums out there. I can understand why many of you left that place.

BC has come a long way from its acc days and is much better moderated than the other forum

Anonymous

Quote from: "Frank"...I have to admit, this has become the better one.

M could be an awesome forum, but unfortunately its been taken over by the trolls.

Every 3rd post seems to made by a troll. Any attempt at a serious topic gets derailed by one.

And it's always the same people who sign up for another trolling account pretending to be somebody 'new' making the same nasty responses. And the mods don't wanna do anything about it, when they should have a dumpster like this or most other forums out there. I can understand why many of you left that place.

BC has come a long way from its acc days and is much better moderated than the other forum

I am glad you like it Frank.

ac_smile

Anonymous

This place is now and always will be SMP-free. That alone makes us better.

RW

Quote from: "Shen Li"This place is now and always will be SMP-free. That alone makes us better.

AMEN!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Ms.Min

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Shen Li"This place is now and always will be SMP-free. That alone makes us better.

AMEN!

http://dadsroundtable.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/hallelujah.jpg">

J0E

Quote from: "Ms.Min"And since this is a troll thread, it's going to sit up here.

Well, it wasn't an attempt to create a troll thread, its just a statement of the truth.

That place has been taken over by the trolls.

It's as if the ISIS of cyberspace invaded & took over that forum.

However, a forum loses its meaning when it degenerates into anarchy & meaningful exchanges or ideas are no longer made. The trouble with mods over there they mistake high volumes of spam with actual content

In that situation, all you get are a bunch of obnoxious male trolls lobbing spitballs at each other.

Its like being in a class full of special ed students when their medication wears off.

I can see why you keep the trolls out or else the forum turns to mush.

Actually, the trolls over there are now trolling each other, making themselves a parody of another troll. Even that smp character you folks dislike so much is being parodied by the other trolls, made fun of and outted for the whore chasing mental patient that he is.  :roll:

RW

Quote from: "Frank"
Quote from: "Ms.Min"And since this is a troll thread, it's going to sit up here.

Well, it wasn't an attempt to create a troll thread, its just a statement of the truth.

However, a forum loses its meaning when it degenerates into anarchy & meaningful exchanges or ideas are no longer made. The trouble with mods over there they mistake high volumes of spam with actual content

In that situation, all you get are a bunch of obnoxious male trolls lobbing spitballs at each other.

Its like being in a class full of special ed students when their medication wears off.

Actually, the trolls over there are now trolling each other, making themselves a parody of another troll. Even that smp character you folks dislike so much is being parodied by the other trolls, made fun of and outted for the whore chasing mental patient that he is.  :roll:

Well Frank, this is this and that is that.  If you have a problem with that place, take it up there.   :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Frank"

Well Frank, this is this and that is that.  If you have a problem with that place, take it up there.   :)

That's true RW, but we all know that is an exercise in futility. I took a peek there today and saw someone posted a thread about "Jews making good fertilizer". That was enough for me. I didn't read anything else.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I don't bother looking any more.

I can't blame anyone for that. It reminds me of Gambino's old Banned All Stars forum.

Odinson

Quote from: "Keeper"Tread lightly OD

I dont know what you mean...

Odinson

Joe does this backstabby thingy to create Chaos...

He is like Gandalf - The wandering wizard always stirring shit up.

Wulf

Quote from: "Odinson"Joe does this backstabby thingy to create Chaos...

He is like Gandalf - The wandering wizard always stirring shit up.

The only time shit gets stirred up in your world is when your big fat, potato chip, eating ass drops out a giant Dorito turd and plugs up one of your water saving Euro crappers.  :001_rolleyes:

The truth is, VF has become a haven for freaks and trolls is because the owner is a rabid cunt who's hobby is collecting freaks and trolls. Her forum is like her private zoo full of social deviants, and misfits and you fit right the fuck in.  :laugh3:

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview