Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 01:55:19 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Garraty_47

The Blue Cashew vs. the Other forum

Started by J0E, September 07, 2015, 04:49:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Odinson

Quote from: "Wulf"
Quote from: "Odinson"Joe does this backstabby thingy to create Chaos...

He is like Gandalf - The wandering wizard always stirring shit up.

The only time shit gets stirred up in your world is when your big fat, potato chip, eating ass drops out a giant Dorito turd and plugs up one of your water saving Euro crappers.  :001_rolleyes:

The truth is, VF has become a haven for freaks and trolls is because the owner is a rabid cunt who's hobby is collecting freaks and trolls. Her forum is like her private zoo full of social deviants, and misfits and you fit right the fuck in.  :laugh3:

I dont eat potatochips... Nor doritos... Dont throw that meriken shit at me..

VF is more sane than you are... You are a dog with rabies...

The real messed up individuals are in here... You just cant take it when some SMP fucking outguns you...

You are some worn-down whining runt.. You get your ass banned just because of that.. You are more annoying than SMP.

Odinson

Social deviants???

Hello..

You get your butt hurt all the time..

You are one of those guys who at the gym just cant handle the fact some males are bigger than you are.

Wulf

Wow look at this crap; same old shit from the great viking, Fat Ass the Brainless.

Look you fucking hamster, normally your noise would be ignored but since it is so stupid right out of the gate, I feel compelled to give you a little friendly advice and stick my size 11 Belleville 500s up your big disgusting fat ass.

A bloated little video game playing, cheese scarfing, weak tit like you had better learn your place in the food chain or someone with a little more knowledge is going to have to explain it to you. The fact of the matter is that you are dumber than dirt and the shit you spew has about as much social worth as a nugget of dog shit.

You belong with likes of SMP because for all intents and purposes, you are basically the same useless choad. You are both grotesquely, socially inept, both of you are crybabies, both of you don't know when to STFU and be grateful that you are even allowed to live indoors with the humans and most of all, you share a commonality for pretending to have a life outside the padded room where you most likely dwell.

Odinson

Quote from: "Wulf"Wow look at this crap; same old shit from the great viking, Fat Ass the Brainless.

Look you fucking hamster, normally your noise would be ignored but since it is so stupid right out of the gate, I feel compelled to give you a little friendly advice and stick my size 11 Belleville 500s up your big disgusting fat ass.

A bloated little video game playing, cheese scarfing, weak tit like you had better learn your place in the food chain or someone with a little more knowledge is going to have to explain it to you. The fact of the matter is that you are dumber than dirt and the shit you spew has about as much social worth as a nugget of dog shit.

You belong with likes of SMP because for all intents and purposes, you are basically the same useless choad. You are both grotesquely, socially inept, both of you are crybabies, both of you don't know when to STFU and be grateful that you are even allowed to live indoors with the humans and most of all, you share a commonality for pretending to have a life outside the padded room where you most likely dwell.

I havent seen you say a non-whiny word...

I have a usual life.. Not going to clubs or to just hang out at some bar..

:laugh:  I know my place in the food chain... You dont..

That tank driving gig really shows your intelligence.. 20+ years of driving a tank.. Wow..

I have a few sizes bigger boot than you have... I´m sorry but I would snap your spine just by knocking you on your big head.

My generation plays videogames no matter what we do... Videogames are fun.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Odinson

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Why are you two trading blows?

He has had some kind of a problem with me from the beginning.

He is a tiny little man and cant handle the fact that some of us lift weights.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Odinson

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"So which one blows the other more, Odi?

He gives me those clusters of long blows once in awhile.

Wulf

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Wulf"Wow look at this crap; same old shit from the great viking, Fat Ass the Brainless.

That tank driving gig really shows your intelligence.. 20+ years of driving a tank.. Wow..

I have a few sizes bigger boot than you have... I´m sorry but I would snap your spine just by knocking you on your big head.

The only way you could snap my spine would be if your fat ass fell off a ladder and landed on me.

I pretty much already knew your shoe size would be bigger than mine. A big fat ammo humping, boy scout like you would need at least a 14 triple wide to balance out all that lard.  ac_toofunny Too bad as a soldier, big clodhoppers would confine you to the wooden bullet platoon. But on the bright side, at least you saved your gov a few bucks on snow shoes.

Odinson

The only way you could snap my spine would be if your fat ass fell off a ladder and landed on me.

I pretty much already knew your shoe size would be bigger than mine. A big fat ammo humping, boy scout like you would need at least a 14 triple wide to balance out all that lard.  ac_toofunny Too bad as a soldier, big clodhoppers would confine you to the wooden bullet platoon. But on the bright side you at least you saved your gov a few bucks on snow shoes.

I have regular sized leg for a guy of my size.. The bonestructure is of course bigger than yours.

Not even that big...

Anti-Tank would be one of the most mobile units.

Frood

Can't you two ejaculate into each others mouth and bury the hatchet once and for good?
Blahhhhhh...

Wulf

I pretty much already knew your shoe size would be bigger than mine. A big fat ammo humping, boy scout like you would need at least a 14 triple wide to balance out all that lard.  ac_toofunny Too bad as a soldier, big clodhoppers would confine you to the wooden bullet platoon. But on the bright side you at least you saved your gov a few bucks on snow shoes.

I have regular sized leg for a guy of my size.. The bonestructure is of course bigger than yours.

Not even that big...

Anti-Tank would be one of the most mobile units.

You could never make it in an anti-tank platoon because you are almost as big as a fucking tank and and a tank crew would hear you sweating over the sound of the engine. You could never make in an armored div as either. You wouldn't be able to fit through the hatch of tank, you fat fuck.

The only thing lumps like you are good for is humping ammo, equipment, supplies etc. A big fat fuck like you has zero combat worth because you are too slow, too clumsy, too dumb and make TOO BIG of a target. Even a raggy ass hadji who never held or fired an AK could put a round in your fat ass. ac_toofunny

Frood

Ok, if you two won't ejaculate into each others mouths, at least wee down each others throats? It will be therapeutic for you two.
Blahhhhhh...

Wulf

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Ok, if you two won't ejaculate into each others mouths, at least wee down each others throats? It will be therapeutic for you two.

I think I've pissed on him enough for one day.

Odinson

But I´am Anti-Tank...

Anti-Tank sergeant.

I fit through the hatch of a Leopard 2 just fine.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview