Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

A

I want to ask Dove about how she was saved

Started by Anonymous, September 07, 2015, 09:12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Anonymous

I was raised in religion, pentecostal. I was more atheist when I had a radical conversion in a detox rehab. I'd be happy to tell you about it...later on when I have more time lol

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dove"I was raised in religion, pentecostal. I was more atheist when I had a radical conversion in a detox rehab. I'd be happy to tell you about it...later on when I have more time lol

I'm an agnostic, strongly leaning towards atheism. However, they could make a helluva movie out of your life.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Dove"I was raised in religion, pentecostal. I was more atheist when I had a radical conversion in a detox rehab. I'd be happy to tell you about it...later on when I have more time lol

I'm an agnostic, strongly leaning towards atheism. However, they could make a helluva movie out of your life.
 lol. I've been told I should write a book. Parts of my story you wouldn't believe.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dove"

lol. I've been told I should write a book. Parts of my story you wouldn't believe.

I would likely buy it. Prolly make a good read. :thumbup:

Anonymous

Maybe I will write it eventually lol.

Bricktop

Anonymous

Maybe I will write it eventually lol.

Save a copy for me Dove.

ac_smile

J0E

Quote from: "SPECTRE""The Road From Perdition".

Thing is....is the act of a woman taking her clothes off in front of men, or even having sex with strangers a path to perdition? Do these 'evil' and 'unwholesome' acts cause the lives of such individuals to sprial out of control?

Or is it the shame that we attach to these womens lifestyles that is the source of their emotional problems rather than the lifestyle they engage in.  If they are shunned by society, then they turn away from it.

So it isn't what they do which is the real problem, but society's overreaction to them?

Bricktop

People that care, don't matter. People that matter don't care.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Frank"

Thing is....is the act of a woman taking her clothes off in front of men, or even having sex with strangers a path to perdition? Do these 'evil' and 'unwholesome' acts cause the lives of such individuals to sprial out of control?

Or is it the shame that we attach to these womens lifestyles that is the source of their emotional problems rather than the lifestyle they engage in.  If they are shunned by society, then they turn away from it.

So it isn't what they do which is the real problem, but society's overreaction to them?
 If you think my stripping was bad, wait til you read about my two broken marriages, three children from three father's and my heroin addiction lol.  It's gets pretty juicy. But no....I wasn't nearly as "shunned" as you may think.  Besides, more times than not, the biggest "shunners" are the highest paying customers. Boom lol.  By time you make it to a strip club, things have pretty well spiraled downhill.

Bricktop

Ah, hypocrisy. The shield of the truly loathsome.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SPECTRE"Ah, hypocrisy. The shield of the truly loathsome.

Indeed.

Anonymous

9 Also He spoke this parable to some who trusted in themselves that they were righteous, and despised others: 10 "Two men went up to the temple to pray, one a Pharisee and the other a tax collector. 11 The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, 'God, I thank You that I am not like other men—extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this tax collector. 12 I fast twice a week; I give tithes of all that I possess.' 13 And the tax collector, standing afar off, would not so much as raise his eyes to heaven, but beat his breast, saying, 'God, be merciful to me a sinner!' 14 I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other; for everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, and he who humbles himself will be exalted."

Anonymous

Quote from: "Frank"

If you think my stripping was bad, wait til you read about my two broken marriages, three children from three father's and my heroin addiction lol.  It's gets pretty juicy. But no....I wasn't nearly as "shunned" as you may think.  Besides, more times than not, the biggest "shunners" are the highest paying customers. Boom lol.  By time you make it to a strip club, things have pretty well spiraled downhill.

Remarkable testimony you have Dove.