">

">

">

">

">

">

">

">
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Annie

First person to name all of them correctly gets to choose a baby as the prize!
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

RW

">

Parrots

">

Badger

https://i.imgur.com/2MQ55zYl.jpg?1">

Kangaroo

">

Moose

">

Otter

">

Chameleon

">

Koala

">

Swan

">

Aardvark

">

Mouse

">

Stingray (awwwww!)

">

Buffalo

">

Boars

">

Reindeer

">

Gopher

">

Platypus
Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

You were off on 3 of them but very close on one. I know, it's harder than you think!

RW

Three??  Really???  Are we talking like manta ray vs sting ray or ant eater vs aardvark?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"You were off on 3 of them but very close on one. I know, it's harder than you think!

I thought RW got them all.

RW

I know the mouse one is wrong.  I got aardvark wrong then cuz it's an ant eater (I thought they were the same).  Maybe the ray one wrong.  I think I got the gopher wrong too.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

The first one is wrong even though it looked obvious and the mouse one even though it looked obvious too, gopher was close, and that's not a swan. Hehe pretty tricky eh?

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I know the mouse one is wrong.  I got aardvark wrong then cuz it's an ant eater (I thought they were the same).  Maybe the ray one wrong.  I think I got the gopher wrong too.

It sure as heck looks like the thousands of ground squirrels I use to use for target practice with my 22 growing up on the farm in Saskatchewan.

Annie

They are a close relative of the ground squirrel, they have them in Golden Ears Park. But they aren't squirrels.

RW

Quote from: "GrAnnie"The first one is wrong even though it looked obvious and the mouse one even though it looked obvious too, gopher was close, and that's not a swan. Hehe pretty tricky eh?

Yeah tricky!

I just noticed the legs on the "swan".  Flamingo?

Cats = leopards?
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Marmot rather than a gopher Annie?
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

The one I called a mouse looks like a round ear rabbit.  My kid says it a pika.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

Ohhh you have a smart kid, RW.  Yep flamingo and nope not leopards

RW

Woot and dammit!
Beware of Gaslighters!