The best topic

Replies: 8535
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 08:04:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

Re: What happened to Canada?

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, September 12, 2015, 09:22:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "RW"I can take it.  You can't take it back.  

I wasn't American bashing unless you consider liking not being one as an insult in which case who is pompous?

Haha

Oh, just because I counter your reply I am considered "not taking it back?" So, if I never said anything back to you about it, all is well in the universe for you, eh? What a piece of work you are. I can take it back and I told you what I thought of it and that's not okay to you.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

RW

You want to personally attack people for their opinions, be my guest.  It just makes you look like a whiny bitch.
Beware of Gaslighters!

@realAzhyaAryola

You're the queen of that, RW. Don't play this innocent game with me. It was not an attack from my point of view. I told you what I thought of your comment. You are attacking others all the time. You should know that you are not what I would call a lady. You are as vicious and savage to me as a wild animal is. There is no difference. The animal can be tamed but you are hopeless.
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

RW

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"You're the queen of that, RW. Don't play this innocent game with me. It was not an attack from my point of view. I told you what I thought of your comment. You are attacking others all the time. You should know that you are not what I would call a lady. You are as vicious and savage to me as a wild animal is. There is no difference. The animal can be tamed but you are hopeless.

I pride myself on the fact I'm not a "lady".  Id rather be a woman - hear me roar!  

I don't get it Azyha.  You attacked me personally by calling me an asshole because I said Canadians like not being Americans and you turn around and call me a savage.  Is what you said to me originally ladylike?  No, it wasn't.  I didn't attack you.  You weren't "defending" yourself.

You're a hypocrite Az and now everyone gets to see you for who you really are.
Beware of Gaslighters!

@realAzhyaAryola

No. You're not a woman either. Sorry. No. Don't turn the tables around. You're good at that. I was tired of your comments about Americans so I said you were being an asshole and you did not like that and since then you've been campaigning to turn the tables around on me. Bravo. It's what you do all the time. I've seen it before. Thanks also to you for proving my point that you can't take any criticisms and you are indeed a pompous asshole who thinks too highly of herself. Thanks for proving my point yet again. You get it just fine and you too are a hypocrite for saying you give no fucks when indeed you really do. Thank you!
@realAzhyaAryola

RW

Turning tables?  You started this shit with a personal attack because you're so fucking insecure that you can't handle a Canadian saying we like not being American.

Stay bitchy Asia.
Beware of Gaslighters!

@realAzhyaAryola

No. You're the insecure one and you've even admitted to it. I told you what I thought of your comment and that did not sit well with you. TOUGH LUCK, BITCH!
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

Yes, I will! I will stay bitchy!  :yahoo:  ac_dance  :JC_howdy:
@realAzhyaAryola

RW

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"No. You're the insecure one and you've even admitted to it. I told you what I thought of your comment and that did not sit well with you. TOUGH LUCK, BITCH!

You're just mad because I won't roll over to your bullshit.  

You're a hypocrite and a liar.

:negative:
Beware of Gaslighters!

@realAzhyaAryola

Got it wrong again. You're the hypocrite and liar here.
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

...and what's even scary is...you believe your own lie... :laugh3:
@realAzhyaAryola

RW

What have I lied about?  

You lied when you said "I only attack people who attack me first."
Beware of Gaslighters!

@realAzhyaAryola

You lie about me. That's true that I will attack anyone who attacks me first. I said that some time ago. Today, I will say anything I want to say about a matter that does not sit well with me and if that does not sit well with anyone, well, too bad. That's their problem, not mine. Most posters here say what they want to say and I am not exempt so I will follow suit. Some time ago you called me smug out of nowhere then I replied that you are the Queen of Smug. I said I only attack people who attack me first and I will continue to do that. You have posted things that deserve an attack from me because you meant it to be an attack. Your anti-American post deserved an attack from me. Take it like a grown up.
@realAzhyaAryola

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview