Replies: 8492
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:06:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Re: What happened to Canada?

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, September 12, 2015, 09:22:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RW

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"You lie about me. That's true that I will attack anyone who attacks me first. I said that some time ago. Today, I will say anything I want to say about a matter that does not sit well with me and if that does not sit well with anyone, well, too bad. That's their problem, not mine. Most posters here say what they want to say and I am not exempt so I will follow suit. Some time ago you called me smug out of nowhere then I replied that you are the Queen of Smug. I said I only attack people who attack me first and I will continue to do that. You have posted things that deserve an attack from me because you meant it to be an attack. Your anti-American post deserved an attack from me. Take it like a grown up.

I lie about you?  What have I lied about?  You just confirmed you do in fact attack people who you disagree with without personal provocation.  The proof is in this thread.

And yes, I called you smug for not knowing the origin of the personal computer which you gave American credit for.  Sorry if I'm right?

Again, saying Canadians like that they aren't American isn't anti-American.  And I will say whatever the fuck I want about the US.  If you don't like it, TOO FUCKING BAD.  Just don't sit there and pretend like you don't start shit like you did today.
Beware of Gaslighters!

@realAzhyaAryola

I own up to what I do. You are the one who sits on your high horse and pretend you never offend anyone. I don't care if Canadians don't want to be Americans. That was not the point. My point is that I am tired of your anti-American bashing and you deserved what I called you because you were asking for it. I am not concerned what you think this thread proves. You also showed what an asshole you are and I just pointed that out to you as well since you think you are some saintly person who can't do wrong. BARF! And, your statement that I'm just mad etcetera etcetera, for what exactly? Did I not expect this from you? Of course, I did. Have I seen this side of you? Of course I have. You are the same vicious person that you are so don't act all nice and sweet and innocent because you're far from it.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

RW

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"I own up to what I do. You are the one who sits on your high horse and pretend you never offend anyone. I don't care if Canadians don't want to be Americans. That was not the point. My point is that I am tired of your anti-American bashing and you deserved what I called you because you were asking for it. I am not concerned what you think this thread proves. You also showed what an asshole you are and I just pointed that out to you as well since you think you are some saintly person who can't do wrong. BARF! And, your statement that I'm just mad etcetera etcetera, for what exactly? Did I not expect this from you? Of course, I did. Have I seen this side of you? Of course I have. You are the same vicious person that you are so don't act all nice and sweet and innocent because you're far from it.

HAHAHA You are so fucking delusional.
Beware of Gaslighters!

@realAzhyaAryola

No. You are and you are sick as well. People have been spoiling you into thinking you have a point and that you are right but they never tell you that you should learn to shut up also. You are the one who is delusional that it's actually painful to watch especially when you're on your tirade that you are right about something when you aren't. Save it for those who care. I feel sorry for those who have to put up with you.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

RW

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"No. You are and you are sick as well. People have been spoiling you into thinking you have a point and that you are right but they never tell you that you should learn to shut up also. You are the one who is delusional that it's actually painful to watch especially when you're on your tirade that you are right about something when you aren't. Save it for those who care. I feel sorry for those who have to put up with you.

People have said that to me multiple times.  I haven't gone on any tirades in ages and I usually don't hammer a point I am wrong about.  DUH!

You're seriously a nasty person.  I don't know WTF happened to you but it's been sad to watch you degrade into the lowlife you've become.  I find it sad that you wish to bring such conflict to this forum after we all got away from it on MB.  Maybe you should go spend more time there - you fit right in.
Beware of Gaslighters!

@realAzhyaAryola

Compared to you, RW, I'm not as nasty. You call me nasty now because you don't like what I'm saying. The truth hurts.
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

Talk about low life? Look in the mirror and listen to yourself. There's one.
@realAzhyaAryola

RW

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Talk about low life? Look in the mirror and listen to yourself. There's one.

I am talking about a low life and to one as well.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Compared to you, RW, I'm not as nasty. You call me nasty now because you don't like what I'm saying. The truth hurts.

You're being nasty.  I'm just calling it like I see it.

Grow up.
Beware of Gaslighters!

@realAzhyaAryola

No. You are the low life in my book. You sound like it and behave like it.
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

RW

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"I'm just meeting you at your level.

You couldn't rise to my level on a ten foot poll.
Beware of Gaslighters!

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

RW

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Says you the delusional one. Dream on.

You really aren't good at this.

Like I said, run along to MB and hang out with your ilk.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview