Last post: Today at 02:06:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

The heterosexual lifestyle can be soooooo devious

Started by Gay Boy Roberto, September 15, 2015, 06:37:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tacobell

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote"Gay Boy Roberto"
Quote from: "Shen Li" Was that srsly an I know you are, but what am I? Old trolls are the least creative. :negative:

Translation, please[/quote

Go fuck urself!! Do you need that translated?

Shen Li is an angry homophobe.

Anonymous

Quote from: "tacobell"
Quote"Gay Boy Roberto"
Quote from: "Shen Li" Was that srsly an I know you are, but what am I? Old trolls are the least creative. :negative:

Translation, please[/quote

Go fuck urself!! Do you need that translated?

Shen Li is an angry homophobe.

Nonsense my little minimum wage, fast food worker friend. I'm sweeter than fucking sugar. :tease:

Aryan

I'm convinced Gay Boy Bob isnt real and is in fact a fake alt account used by someone to create conflict and general annoyance.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"I'm convinced Gay Boy Bob isnt real and is in fact a fake alt account used by someone to create conflict and general annoyance.

Have you been reading Shen Li's posts SCOUSE before you arrived..

This is something like she would say..

Not that I'm judging either of you or Gay Boy Bob.

Aryan

Lol no I just came to that conclusion after seeing his posts on VF....

RW

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Lol no I just came to that conclusion after seeing his posts on VF....

GBB has been a member of both our communities and ones previous to have for quite some time.  I don't think any of us here need your help forming an opinion about him.

Thanks.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Lol no I just came to that conclusion after seeing his posts on VF....

I like both of them very much..

Gay Boy Bob is very political, but so is Shen Li..

That is where any similarities between them end though.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"I'm convinced Gay Boy Bob isnt real and is in fact a fake alt account used by someone to create conflict and general annoyance.

I have always thought that ever since I first read his copy/paste/spin about 5 and a half years ago.

Anonymous

I have always thought that ever since I first read his copy/paste/spin about 5 and a half years ago.

You think that about Dinky Diana too and her and Gay Boy Bob are both good posters.