News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

I'm older and wiser than you. Ask me anything.

Started by Bricktop, September 15, 2015, 10:07:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SPECTRE"
Quote from: "Keeper"What makes you think that you are wiser then me?

I'm older than you.

Please pay attention.

Age = wisdom.

Fat = stupid.
 From the time I was 10....I raised my own mother.  Age is NOT equivalent to wisdom.  You should know this by now ; )

Renee

Quote from: "Dove"

I'm older than you.

Please pay attention.

Age = wisdom.

Fat = stupid.
 From the time I was 10....I raised my own mother.  Age is NOT equivalent to wisdom.  You should know this by now ; )

Spectre thinks reading the dictionary is a good way to gain wisdom. He also thinks that because he has been around longer than the pyramids, he is automatically old and wise. The reality is he is just simply......old.

No single person here is as wrapped up in his own being as the Chief Inspector. Just sit back and enjoy the show; he never fails to provide amusement for those of us who know what he is.  :laugh:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SPECTRE"No, seriously...many traverse the internet wilderness seeking the counsel of your humble hermitic guru, wanting answers to the important questions in life, such as "Is Yakult REALLY worth the money?" and "Should I wear a tie on a first date?"

All questions shall be answered...and the service is FREE.

Are there mistakes you see young people making with their lives that they do not see?

Renee

I'm older than you.

Please pay attention.

Age = wisdom.

Fat = stupid.

And your case old = old.......that's about it.

Who the fuck are you sitting here like some kind mummified Dear Abby?  Please spare us your condescending horseshit. Nobody needs your kind of "wisdom", especially when it is dispensed directly from a corner bed in the Alzheimer's ward.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

asal

Does making tough decisions get easier with experience?  

Does the need to get advice/support from others wane with age?

keeper

I'm older than you.

Please pay attention.

Age = wisdom.

Fat = stupid.

Then your thread should read: Im older therefore wiser then you.

Being old does not make you wiser then me in all aspects of life ac_smile

Frood

Quote from: "Keeper"

I'm older than you.

Please pay attention.

Age = wisdom.

Fat = stupid.

Then your thread should read: Im older therefore wiser then you.

Being old does not make you wiser then me in all aspects of life ac_smile

I would think that if any of us were truly wise, we'd not be here on the repeat day to day. We'd be using all of our spare time in life to get things done on our bucket lists. People here in their thirties, forties, or fifties therefore still have some hope. Spectre, not so much.

Spectre= nearly nursing home poster.  ac_razz
Blahhhhhh...

keeper

i will be dead before him, does that make me wiser?

Frood

Quote from: "Keeper"i will be dead before him, does that make me wiser?

If you don't end up in a retirement village, VERY wise and with a life well lived.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"i will be dead before him, does that make me wiser?

:shock:

priscilla1961

Quote from: "SPECTRE"No, seriously...many traverse the internet wilderness seeking the counsel of your humble hermitic guru, wanting answers to the important questions in life, such as "Is Yakult REALLY worth the money?" and "Should I wear a tie on a first date?"

You like Chinese ladies? :wink:
My Daughter Is Sweeter Than Fucking Sugar!!

RW

Quote from: "priscilla1961"

:nea:
Beware of Gaslighters!

priscilla1961

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "priscilla1961"

:nea:

ac_biggrin
My Daughter Is Sweeter Than Fucking Sugar!!

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Are there mistakes you see young people making with their lives that they do not see?

Always.

But twas ever thus...

Truthfully, the current generation of young folk...18-30...amaze me with their honesty, professionalism, dedication and common sense. The world is in good hands into the future.