News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

I'm older and wiser than you. Ask me anything.

Started by Bricktop, September 15, 2015, 10:07:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

No, seriously...many traverse the internet wilderness seeking the counsel of your humble hermitic guru, wanting answers to the important questions in life, such as "Is Yakult REALLY worth the money?" and "Should I wear a tie on a first date?"

All questions shall be answered...and the service is FREE.

asal

Do you like Yakult more as you age or will it have a consistent appeal regardless?

RW

Do you wear sweaters in the summer? If so, why are you always cold?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Quote from: "asal"Do you like Yakult more as you age or will it have a consistent appeal regardless?

As you get older you realise its a crock, and the only health it promotes is the bank balance of the maker.

Bricktop

Quote from: "RW"Do you wear sweaters in the summer? If so, why are you always cold?

Well, from October to April, we don't wear upper garments other than on formal occasions.

We don't garments to make us sweat when its 45.

Frood

When somebody says to you "piss off you mindless geriatric zombie in a smoking jacket and bunny slippers", does it hurt your feelings?
Blahhhhhh...

RW

At what point in time does an aging person start thinking younger people are all naive and ignorant?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"When somebody says to you "piss off you mindless geriatric zombie in a smoking jacket and bunny slippers", does it hurt your feelings?

I don't know. Nobody has ever said that to me.

Next time I'm in Melbourne, I'll give you a chance.

Bricktop

Quote from: "RW"At what point in time does an aging person start thinking younger people are all naive and ignorant?

Frood

Quote from: "SPECTRE"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"When somebody says to you "piss off you mindless geriatric zombie in a smoking jacket and bunny slippers", does it hurt your feelings?

I don't know. Nobody has ever said that to me.

Next time I'm in Melbourne, I'll give you a chance.

You'll have to drive a fair distance east. They still let you drive on the roads, right?
Blahhhhhh...

Renee

If you lose a tennis ball off of one of the legs of your walker, does it make you walk in circles?
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

keeper

What makes you think that you are wiser then me?

Bricktop

Quote from: "Renee"If you lose a tennis ball off of one of the legs of your walker, does it make you walk in circles?

Only if I have to walk around you.

Then its a BIG circle.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Keeper"What makes you think that you are wiser then me?

I'm older than you.

Please pay attention.

Age = wisdom.

Fat = stupid.