Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Dear Fash.

Started by Bricktop, September 15, 2015, 10:21:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RW

evs and I tolerated each other.  Nothing more.

People wondered how I could stomach you Spec.  

Just sayin'.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Quote from: "RW"

There's no gun at YOUR head!!!

RW

Quote from: "SPECTRE"
Quote from: "RW"

There's no gun at YOUR head!!!

Is there one at yours??

I made my choice and I have no regrets.
Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

Quote from: "SPECTRE"Dink? A lightweight.

More importantly, who will restrain Renee?

Seriously though, I am not comfortable with this. Vesna is at her usual tricks, implying that Fash is being mistreated or deceived. In other words, disrespecting those of us (all of us) who've made this place a tranquil, interesting and fun place to hang out.

In her inimitable style, she is implicating Fash, and suggesting she leaves. Yes, Fash has re-assured everyone that won't happen, but I have asked her to convey to that duplicitous harpie that she needs to keep her mouth off TBC.

I will go further and wonder how Fash can hold someone in such high regard, when clearly that respect is FAR from reciprocated. Fash needs to carefully consider who she calls "friend".

I would remind her that at one stage RW was her "friend".

If I become concerned that by one way or another, Vesna is pulling strings here, I'm out. Gone. I hope Fash fully understands that, for what it is worth.

I'll have a scotch, thanks. Single Malt. No ice!!!

Leo why does it matter who Fash is friends with?

You know Fashy loves everyone you shouldn't fault her for that.

Just Saying.

Renee

More importantly, who will restrain Renee?!

Retrain YOURSELF, you old goat before you completely foam up and fall out of your wheelchair.

If Fash wants to keep Evs as a friend that's her business. Fash tries to remain cordial and respectful with everyone. That's just her nature and is part of what makes her the angel that she is. In many ways she is a better person than most of us here.

To my knowledge Fash has never behaved in a false of disingenuous manner so if she claims her loyalty is HERE; then I will take her at her word.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Frood

I like Fash here. I couldn't imagine how she'd go over at Van these days. It's not exactly a straightforward place to post at and Fash strikes me as a straightforward girl. Having said that, I understand why Spectre pretends to stay away from Van. He isn't well equipped to deal with that higher level of aggressive posting and his nursing home couldn't afford to replace his man diaper every hour when he would inevitably crack the shits.

TBC and Van are both good forums for posting, mind you.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

More importantly, who will restrain Renee?!

Retrain YOURSELF, you old goat before you completely foam up and fall out of your wheelchair.

If Fash wants to keep Evs as a friend that's her business. Fash tries to remain cordial and respectful with everyone. That's just her nature and is part of what makes her the angel that she is. In many ways she is a better person than most of us here.

To my knowledge Fash has never behaved in a false of disingenuous manner so if she claims her loyalty is HERE; then I will take her at her word.

I think you are right Renee. I don't understand why anyone could be so nice to someone so vindictive, but like you said, it's none of our business.

Anonymous

Seriously though, I am not comfortable with this. Vesna is at her usual tricks, implying that Fash is being mistreated or deceived. In other words, disrespecting those of us (all of us) who've made this place a tranquil, interesting and fun place to hang out.

In her inimitable style, she is implicating Fash, and suggesting she leaves. Yes, Fash has re-assured everyone that won't happen, but I have asked her to convey to that duplicitous harpie that she needs to keep her mouth off TBC.

I will go further and wonder how Fash can hold someone in such high regard, when clearly that respect is FAR from reciprocated. Fash needs to carefully consider who she calls "friend".

If I become concerned that by one way or another, Vesna is pulling strings here, I'm out. Gone. I hope Fash fully understands that, for what it is worth.

I will do no such thing SPECTRE..

I have always been loyal to ACC and now TBC and I have given all of you my word that I will remain loyal..

That should be enough.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Having said that, I understand why Spectre pretends to stay away from Van. He isn't well equipped to deal with that higher level of aggressive posting

ac_toofunny

You fucktard. You have NO clue.

Go over there and ask around.

Tell them you're a friend of Leopardsocks/Rotwang.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SPECTRE"You have mail.

"Dear fash, if you read this please know that I am very sorry:( I feel responsible for not at least warning you. I honestly didn't suspect rw would completely take over your forum, I thought that she was only after this place because she didn't like our policies and me personally and that she'd be at peace elsewhere:("

"Fash.. Dear fash. Come back to the bee. Let's do your Christian corner the way you wanted it done all along."

"rdl, please get my message over to fash. Thank you."

Evs wants you back!!!

So, a forum that Fash was on, but is not anymore wants her back? You can't blame them for that.

RW

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I will do no such thing SPECTRE..

I have always been loyal to ACC and now TBC and I have given all of you my word that I will remain loyal..

That should be enough.

It is enough Fash.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Frood

Quote from: "SPECTRE"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Having said that, I understand why Spectre pretends to stay away from Van. He isn't well equipped to deal with that higher level of aggressive posting

ac_toofunny

You fucktard. You have NO clue.

Go over there and ask around.

Tell them you're a friend of Leopardsocks/Rotwang.

Why would I tell people that? I've read portions of that flame truth blog about you and have done further research. Your name is crud, idiot.
Blahhhhhh...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview