The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Dear Fash.

Started by Bricktop, September 15, 2015, 10:21:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

You have mail.

"Dear fash, if you read this please know that I am very sorry:( I feel responsible for not at least warning you. I honestly didn't suspect rw would completely take over your forum, I thought that she was only after this place because she didn't like our policies and me personally and that she'd be at peace elsewhere:("

"Fash.. Dear fash. Come back to the bee. Let's do your Christian corner the way you wanted it done all along."

"rdl, please get my message over to fash. Thank you."

Evs wants you back!!!

RW

I wanted to take over MB?  That's news to me.

It's sad that evs concerns herself with what we are doing over here.  She should worry about what's on her side of the fence rather than trying to ruin what's on ours.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

keeper

I don't even know what to say about this you guys, it's seriously making me sick.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SPECTRE"You have mail.

"Dear fash, if you read this please know that I am very sorry:( I feel responsible for not at least warning you. I honestly didn't suspect rw would completely take over your forum, I thought that she was only after this place because she didn't like our policies and me personally and that she'd be at peace elsewhere:("

"Fash.. Dear fash. Come back to the bee. Let's do your Christian corner the way you wanted it done all along."

"rdl, please get my message over to fash. Thank you."

Evs wants you back!!!

You must be joking Sox? This is a joke right?

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"No joke.

Barf-o-fucking-rama.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"I feel sorry for her.

I don't. She knows exactly what she is doing. She is just a vile, lying, backstabbing, piece of pig shit.

It would be nice if she would simply concern herself with nurturing the cretins living under her filthy skirt instead of trying to exert her twisted influence here thru an insipid attempt at bribery and false concern. This latest outburst of idiocy on her part only further showcases her lack of decency and her poor judge of character not to mention her insane sense of self-importance.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

I still do.  I feel sorry for anyone who is that paranoid that she has to ruin other people's nice things.

I have faith that Fash will ignore nonsense brought forth by trolls.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

I don't. She knows exactly what she is doing. She is just a vile, lying, backstabbing, piece of pig shit.

It would be nice if she would simply concern herself with nurturing the cretins living under her filthy skirt instead of trying to exert her twisted influence here thru an insipid attempt at bribery and false concern. This latest outburst of idiocy on her part only further showcases her lack of decency and her poor judge of character not to mention her insane sense of self-importance.

Old Vesna looks down on Fash and sees her as a spineless, airhead incapable of making up her own mind. From time to time she has surprised us, especially with the firing of Munday. Fash does have ethics and I am counting on her to see she is being used as a pawn by a morally bankrupt slimebucket.

RW

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Old Vesna looks down on Fash and sees her as a spineless, airhead incapable of making up her own mind. From time to time she has surprised us, especially with the firing of Munday. Fash does have ethics and I am counting on her to see she is being used as a pawn by a morally bankrupt slimebucket.

I am with you on this whole post.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"I still do.  I feel sorry for anyone who is that paranoid that she has to ruin other people's nice things.

I have faith as well because Fash is no fool.

She is also a big part of the heart and soul of this place and the idea that that sleazy bag of pus would even try to worm her way into here, in a vindictive attempt at corrupting Fash's view of anyone on this forum, is outstandingly atrocious.  acc_angry  

You talk about a lack of morals and ethics; that sleazoid (evs) tops the list.

BTW, I wonder how long it will take for her baby boy (SMP) to pirate this thread and post it on that toilet of a forum. Anybody want to take any bets?
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I still do.  I feel sorry for anyone who is that paranoid that she has to ruin other people's nice things.

She is also a big part of the heart and soul of this place and the idea that that sleazy bag of pus would even try to worm her way into here, in a vindictive attempt at corrupting Fash's view of anyone on this forum, is outstandingly atrocious.  acc_angry  

BTW, I wonder how long it will take for her baby boy (SMP) to pirate this thread and post it on that toilet of a forum. Anybody want to take any bets?

Old Vesna has a dearth of ethics so she should assumes everyone else is as morally bankrupt as she is. Thankfully, most people are NOT such social parasites.

RW

She is the heart and soul of this place.  There is so much adoration and respect for her here.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview