Replies: 10410
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:12:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

A

Creepy stuff that happens on the hospice floor

Started by Anonymous, September 16, 2015, 11:40:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

So I'm sitting here doing my books...and I can hear one of my residents crying and yelling "go away".  It's just me on this side.  Do I get her pnr....or go in there and plead the blood of Jesus....or both??

Annie

Grab a camera and get in there and get some shots! You might get a pic of something really cool or scary....
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

And then get fired for a hippa violation. Lol.  I just gave her meds...she needed her ativan. She only threatened to kill me once tonight :D

Anonymous

One time, one of my male residents...who is still capable of walking and for the most part, toiletting his self, did something freaky and out if character.  Keep in mind, this resident has mild dementia, mostly just forgetfulness. He is not prone to delusions of any sort.  One night, he came out of his room angry and completely adamant that he awoke to a dark figure, a man, yelling at him in a foreign language and running out. He came out looking for this guy.   This resident hasn't shown any other signs of decline, so this was a bit unnerving.

Annie

Aww they must have been scared. Who knows what's really around us? I know I've seen quite a few unexplainable things in my life. I even have a bunch of pics.  You work in a hospice? Soo that means there could be the spirits of patients floating around..at least that's what I believe.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

I had one resident who used scare the crap out of me. She would literally bare her teeth at me and growl and the hatred in her eyes....like the fury of a thousand suns.  She made the hair on my body stand up. She died a few months ago. I used to pray about this every night.

keeper

The Power of Christ compels you!

The Exorcist (1973)

Annie

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dove"So I'm sitting here doing my books...and I can hear one of my residents crying and yelling "go away".  It's just me on this side.  Do I get her pnr....or go in there and plead the blood of Jesus....or both??

Do you work in a nursing home Dove?

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Mostly within her mind. lol

:confused1:

Frood

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I was having a dig at Dove, Fash.  ac_sothere
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

I was having a dig at Dove, Fash.  ac_sothere

I thought you were saying she does not work in a nursing home.

ac_unsure

Frood

It would have appeared like so on first glance.  ac_biggrin

(Leave me to toy with Dove. It's fast becoming a guilty pleasure.)  :001_tongue:
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"It would have appeared like so on first glance.  ac_biggrin

(Leave me to toy with Dove. It's fast becoming a guilty pleasure.)  :001_tongue:

She's a tough lady, so I'm sure she can handle it..

One of my girlfriends is a nursing assistant in a nursing home..

It is a difficult job.