Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Ah.. Young love.

Started by Odinson, September 17, 2015, 05:02:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Odinson

16year old danish girl watches ISIS execution videos with her 29year old muslim "underaged refugee" boyfriend and then kills her own mother..

Plans to go fight for ISIS...

Whatever happened to the fathers hanging daughters negro and muslim boyfriends?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3235062/Blonde-Danish-teenager-15-murdered-mother-kitchen-knife-watching-ISIS-videos-beheading-British-hostages-online.html">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... nline.html">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3235062/Blonde-Danish-teenager-15-murdered-mother-kitchen-knife-watching-ISIS-videos-beheading-British-hostages-online.html

Such a pretty girl... Too bad..

Doesnt seem to have any standards since that muslim bastard is overweight and ugly as fuck.

Annie

Holy fuck ya I thought that was like wtf. People are too impressionable.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Odinson

I think a lot of teenaged girls with a crush can be manipulated to do that.

These white girls follow their boyfriends to the warzones and then call to their parents for help when the reality hits them...

I say parents should just cut the ties with that kind of a daughter.

Annie

No, it's not her fault but the manipulative guy's fault
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Odinson

Quote from: "GrAnnie"No, it's not her fault but the manipulative guy's fault

How is it not her fault?

Odinson

Too fucking stupid to survive life if she can be manipulated by a dimwitted, inbred towelhead.

Renee

Quote from: "Odinson"Too fucking stupid to survive life if she can be manipulated by a dimwitted, inbred towelhead.

She is 15, she's a fucking child. You know fuck all about what goes through the mind of an extremely impressionable kid who is looking for their place in life, mainly because you have no frame of reference. You are nothing but a big dumbass child yourself. Judging by your performance around here you are almost as impressionable as that girl, you [size=150]neo-Nazi[/size] asshole.

Maybe you should curb that hate talk and stop bragging about your swastika tattoo?  :crazy:  You and that radical Muslim she got hooked up with are just two opposite sides of the same fucking coin.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Odinson

Yea but I havent been influenced by any1...

I didnt read some neo-nazi news feed..

That is not some teenage foolishness... She is a murderer and a traitor.

I observe the surroundings and observe the statistics..

Renee

Quote from: "Odinson"Yea but I havent been influenced by any1...

You are influenced by an ideology that is steeped in disdain for people that in your opinion are inferior. It's a ideology that expresses social, political and physical supremacy over other ethnic groups. It is an ideology that is built on hate, fear and xenophobia.

How is that different than being influenced by Radical Islam?????  You are the same as that young girl, the only difference is that you haven't acted out in a unlawful, anti-social way......at least not that we know of.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Odinson

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Odinson"Yea but I havent been influenced by any1...

You are influenced by an ideology that is steeped in disdain for people that in your opinion are inferior. It's a ideology that expresses social, political and physical supremacy over other ethnic groups. It is an ideology that is built on hate, fear and xenophobia.

How is that different than being influenced by Radical Islam?????  You are the same as that young girl, the only difference is that you haven't acted out in a unlawful, anti-social way......at least not that we know of.

You can be a good negro or a good muslim in my eyes... That, of course, means that you "act white"...

What I do hate is seeing these people act like a stereotype..

No1 in his right mind would want Islam to take root here...

I´m influenced by seeing what these assholes are.. Unemployment and crimestats are high... What I´m supposed to think about that?

And yeah, I dont like coloureds coming here and then verbally attacking whites... Especially in here where whites pay for them...

Odinson

My radicalism is good for the west... All the western ideals..

Muslim radical, is you know, a muslim radical who is a threat to the western countries..

She murdered her own mother... That is not a normal "oopsie"..

I´m a patriot.. Its perfectly okay to have our swastikas, towers and lions tattooed on us.

Renee

Quote from: "Odinson"My radicalism is good for the west... All the western ideals..

Muslim radical, is you know, a muslim radical who is a threat to the western countries..

She murdered her own mother... That is not a normal "oopsie"..

I´m a patriot.. Its perfectly okay to have our swastikas, towers and lions tattooed on us.

Radicalism, no matter what the flavor is never okay.

Odinson

You see I want the stupid ni__er monkeys to stop costing us money... I want them to work..

Certainly wouldnt keep them down like the american white supremacists..

Fear that these coloureds would be better than you are... Thats an american white supremacist trait.

Xenophobia... Fear of something new/strange...

I oppose the "something new" when it tries to push itself on me... Or on every1 else.

I oppose the something new when it doesnt have the same work morals we do.

Renee

Quote from: "Odinson"You see I want the stupid ni__er monkeys to stop costing us money... I want them to work..

Fear that these coloureds would be better than you are... Thats an american white supremacist trait.

I oppose the "something new" when it tries to push itself on me... Or on every1 else.

Instead of calling people "niggers" and "monkeys" and other derogatory names; have ever thought about placing blame for the situation where it belongs?  ac_umm

You do know that it is your government and the special interest groups that own it that have caused the problems you are crying about, don'tcha? Why don't you try calling them names and see where it gets you? The truth of the matter is, if you native Fins feel this way you need to petition your government officials for change or fight them at the voting booth. Spewing racial slurs just makes you look like a racist clown and a moron.

Odinson

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Odinson"You see I want the stupid ni__er monkeys to stop costing us money... I want them to work..

Instead of calling people "niggers" and "monkeys" and other derogatory names; have ever thought about placing blame for the situation where it belongs?  ac_umm

You do know that it is your government and the special interest groups that own it that have caused the problems you are crying about, don'tcha? Why don't you try calling them names and see where it gets you? The truth of the matter is, if you native Fins feel this way you need to petition your government officials for change or fight them at the voting booth. Spewing racial slurs just makes you look like a racist clown and a moron.

For some reason they are not forced to school and to work like we are...

Its like the "special interest" group wants to keep them in that help needing state.... What would be the gain in that?

Other than boosting some white reject red cross workers ego... He/she can feel superior to these people.

They have the right to go to school, get educated for free just like everybody else in this country.

Too many of the voters live in our cities... They dont have any common sense... They are too politically correct to just grab the foreigner by the neck and drag his ass to school.

The negroes and muslims are taught that they can get anything from the white finns so why would they do anything on their own.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview