The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

I like Van and I like the Blue Cash

Started by Frood, September 17, 2015, 11:51:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

keeper

Quote from: "GrAnnie"I think it's just a few shit disturbers trying to stir the pot out of boredom lol

im sure it is, i can think of 3 of the top of my head

Frood

Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Word on the street is that Spectre's presence created the breakdown between parties instead of helping cohesion along. I wouldn't know since I wasn't around at the time. It's just what I heard from a few people privately.

Stop listening to rumors it makes you look stupid.

leave it alone already ffs, and im not joking.

I haven't listened (so to speak) to rumors, I've heard them, and as I mentioned, can't substantiate them since I wasn't around. As I pointed out, I remain neutral on those rumors.

No joke.
Blahhhhhh...

keeper

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Word on the street is that Spectre's presence created the breakdown between parties instead of helping cohesion along. I wouldn't know since I wasn't around at the time. It's just what I heard from a few people privately.

Stop listening to rumors it makes you look stupid.

leave it alone already ffs, and im not joking.

I haven't listened (so to speak) to rumors, I've heard them, and as I mentioned, can't substantiate them since I wasn't around. As I pointed out, I remain neutral on those rumors.

No joke.

Good to know :)

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Frood

Quote from: "GrAnnie"Don't go by hearsay, see it for yourself   ac_smile

I generally do go by what I see, Annie, unless something merits further research or interest. Take for instance Spectre's tall boasts about bygone days. I looked up his former names and got a load of ammunition which didn't necessarily put him in the good light he was aiming for here.

The moment I employed that research, he went off his rocker. It's been fun ever since.  ac_biggrin
Blahhhhhh...

keeper

I generally do go by what I see, Annie, unless something merits further research or interest. Take for instance Spectre's tall boasts about bygone days. I looked up his former names and got a load of ammunition which didn't necessarily put him in the good light he was aiming for here.

The moment I employed that research, he went off his rocker. It's been fun ever since.  ac_biggrin

What was said OVER THERE has nothing to do with here no matter what you read. Seriously dont start more shit.

Frood

What was said OVER THERE has nothing to do with here no matter what you read. Seriously dont start more shit.

It wasn't his stuff at mmbee that I was referring to. The guy goes back nearly 15 years and central to many a forum cohesion unraveling. That people have stated something at Van which meshes with my research about him before is neither here or there, except repetitiously assured.
Blahhhhhh...

keeper

Gotya!!

So your stocking him  :crazy:

get a new hobby Dink. this is getting boring.

Frood

Quote from: "Keeper"Gotya!!

If I was stocking him, it would be warehouses full of adult nappies.

I'd name the corporation "Specturds".
Blahhhhhh...

RW

It wasn't his stuff at mmbee that I was referring to. The guy goes back nearly 15 years and central to many a forum cohesion unraveling. That people have stated something at Van which meshes with my research about him before is neither here or there, except repetitiously assured.

And you've clearly been following him around for that length of time.

We all know who Spec is or have you not figured that out by now?
Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

Quote from: "Keeper"Gotya!!

If I was stocking him, it would be warehouses full of adult nappies.

I'd name the corporation "Specturds".

You are, now drop it....

Frood

Quote from: "RW"

You tell me I know him then tell me I might not know him?

Has Master Yoda shit in your Wheaties this morning?  :001_rolleyes:
Blahhhhhh...

RW

What I'm saying is you need not explain to us who he is.  We already know.  We also know the history at Van - far better than you dear :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

Frood

What I'm saying is you need not explain to us who he is.  We already know.  We also know the history at Van - far better than you dear :)

Yet you made the bold accusation that I've been following the window licker for nearly 15 years.  YOU NEED to to explain to me why you can't formulate a reasonably legitimate question or statement based on logic or what geriatric farce of nature is playing Geri Mind Tricks on you.

Or perhaps you've got a romantic predilection for wrinkly old farts with the IQ of petrified dung beetle pellets?  ac_toofunny
Blahhhhhh...

RW

You need not worry about my IQ Thumper.  

Maybe you can explain to us why you feel the need to tell us about someone who has posted within our circle for 5 years now.  Do you think you have some wisdom to impart on us that we don't already know?

Come on slappy.  Ante up.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview