News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Trump family fortune based on a Yukon gold-rush brothel?

Started by Gay Boy Roberto, September 19, 2015, 02:58:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Bush Sr's father banked nazi money in New York City, Obama's mother conceived underage to a neighbor under surveillance by her father at the time.

What does it matter?

My father was labelled a communist agitator as a young man during the white terror period in Taiwan..

He was imprisoned and tortured in which he still has PTSD today.

The generalissimo was a drug dealing stooge of the CIA.

Gay Boy Roberto

Quote from: "Fashionista"Do you really think this gossip is politics Gay Boy Bob?

Fashionita: It's hardly 'gossip'. The author of the book has an impressive resume: Gwenda Blair is the author of the bestselling Almost Golden and has written for The New York Times, New York, Newsweek, the New York Daily News, Esquire, Smart Money, The Village Voice, and other newspapers and magazines. She lives in New York City and teaches at Columbia University's Graduate School of Journalism.
People hate as they love, unreasonably.

- William Makepeace Thackeray

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gay Boy Roberto"
Quote from: "Fashionista"Do you really think this gossip is politics Gay Boy Bob?

Fashionita: It's hardly 'gossip'. The author of the book has an impressive resume: Gwenda Blair is the author of the bestselling Almost Golden and has written for The New York Times, New York, Newsweek, the New York Daily News, Esquire, Smart Money, The Village Voice, and other newspapers and magazines. She lives in New York City and teaches at Columbia University's Graduate School of Journalism.

Gay Boy Bob, I am not saying Ms. Blair does not have an impressive resume..

She may have, but that is not the point..

Unless Donald Trump's dead grandfather is a candidate for elected office, this thread stays out of politics.

cc

It's gossip. Don't try to spin your way out of it.

Not Gossip:

Teddy, not his father, not his grandfather caused "that" night's  pickup girl's death .... and to save his own ass deliberately left her for hours trapped in his car under water ....  to die while his lawyers helped him get his story straight before calling in the law .. or first responders,

yet I'm guessin Bobby Virtue wet himself over the thought the slob might be Pres. and  all the time he was Senator
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"It's gossip. Don't try to spin your way out of it.

Not Gossip:

Teddy, not his father, not his grandfather caused "that" night's  pickup girl's death .... and to save his own ass deliberately left her for hours trapped in his car under water ....  to die while his lawyers helped him get his story straight before calling in the law .. or first responders,

yet I'm guessin Bobby Virtue wet himself over the thought the slob might be Pres. and  all the time he was Senator

If cherry picked stories about Trump's long dead grand daddy is not gossip for fools, then nothing is. If one of Teddy or Bobby's kids sought the Democrat nomination for president, we don't need to be reminded of how Joe made his fortune along with the likes of Lucky Luciano, and Meyer Lansky.

RW

Do you think that will hurt his rep Herman?

Trump squawked for years about where Obama was born.  He can handle his past.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Frood

Blahhhhhh...