Replies: 10386
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:44 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Reggie Essent

A

Skin Whitening

Started by Anonymous, October 05, 2012, 12:46:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Rambo Wong"Dark skin makes you look like you are a peasant who works in the field

Even an illiterate peasant woman would never give you the time o' day.

Renee

Quote from: "Rambo Wong"Dark skin makes you look like you are a peasant who works in the field

Well then I want to look like a field hand.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Thank you, but good skin is hard work..

Yes, genes are important, but you still need to take care of your skin.

You asians do not have the white genes unless the garrison soldiers poke around a bit like they did in most of asia.

I mean to say that there´s nothing wrong in your natural skincolour... There´s nothing wrong in black skin. There´s nothing wrong in white skin.

To me, dark skin is like a sweet... Lickable. Feminine... Warm..

But is skin made darker by the sun natural though?

Dark skin females look good to us... That is all I know. I cannot explain it but we prefer women with dark features.

They look like suitable partners. We want a mother to our children.

Odinson

Quote from: "Renee"

Well THEN FUCKING CHANGE AND DYE YOUR SHITTY HAIR!

Anonymous

You have good skin Renee.

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"

I know but I don't tan well and I have to slather myself with SPF 50 or I turn into a chubby lobster. I love being out in the sun and always have; my tan always ends up being nothing more than a crap load of sun freckles. My husband and my three oldest all have fair skin but they turn brown over the summer; it's not fair.  :x
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Odinson

I know but I don't tan well and I have to slather myself with SPF 50 or I turn into a chubby lobster. I love being out in the sun and always have; my tan always ends up being nothing more than a crap load of sun freckles. My husband and my three oldest all have fair skin but they turn brown over the summer; it's not fair.  :x

Yes, you foreigners turn into freckled beasts. You look sick.

Anonymous

Excuse me? Renee is caucasian same as you.

Anonymous

Yes, you are very pale. You need to take extra precautions to avoid permanent skin damage. Well, almost anything is reversible now.

Renee

Funny how Odie dumbass is yapping about "foreigners"; last I checked this was a Canadian forum dealing with the issues and viewpoints of Canadians. I may not be a Canadian but at least I'm located on the continent and not too far from Canada I might add.

So who exactly is the "foreigner" here? Maybe he needs a lesson in geography? He is very fond of claiming that Americans don't know anything about the world outside America but given his general lack of incoherence, one has to wonder if he even knows where the fuck he is.

BTW, do you know anyone that has visited Finland lately to soak up some rays? I sure as hell don't; so I wonder where he is seeing all these "freckled beasts".

Anonymous

Funny how Odie dumbass is yapping about "foreigners"; last I checked this was a Canadian forum dealing with the issues and viewpoints of Canadians. I may not be a Canadian but at least I'm located on the continent and not too far from Canada I might add.

So who exactly is the "foreigner" here? Maybe he needs a lesson in geography? He is very fond of claiming that Americans don't know anything about the world outside America but given his general lack of incoherence, one has to wonder if he even knows where the fuck he is.

BTW, do you know anyone that has visited Finland lately to soak up some rays? I sure as hell don't; so I wonder where he is seeing all these "freckled beasts".

Yeah, we were thinking about catching a few rays in either Dominican Republic this January, but we have eliminated that possibility and narrowed our selection down to either the beautiful white sandy beaches of either Edmonton or Northern Finland.

Odinson

Yea but we are not all the same. We do not have freckles. The english are very pale to us.. They look like there is something wrong with them.

Caucasian does vary even if your nigger husband says that we are just blondes. Nigger men are just dumb as fuck.

Odinson

It is a known fact that black women are more intelligent than the nigger bucks. Nigger bucks have the IQ of a chimpanzee. Yellow eyed, lazy coons.

Odinson

I wonder why the females do not bring their niggers to defend themselves...

In real life the slobs just defend their niggers and hide the dumb buck whom is nothing more than a dick behind their backs.

Always lurking and hiding. Always trying to cover your mulattoes.

I think if you touch a nigger man, you don´t fucking come and touch my relatives with your filthy hands!!! Like that blonde bitch with her mulattoe kid... I dislocated her arm.

Odinson

The black man is the wild.

The white man is order.