Replies: 10388
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

So Gary, what do you do for a living?

Started by Zetsu, December 03, 2012, 08:49:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zetsu

Just curious since you love to brag so much about the rubbish books you've read, but never mentioned anything about your job?  So have you ever done or achieve anything in your life that is meaningful aside from posting here 24 hours a day even when it's supposed to be night time in HK?
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"Just curious since you love to brag so much about the rubbish books you've read, but never mentioned anything about your job?  So have you ever done anything in your life that is meaningful aside from posting here 24 hours a day even when it's supposed to be night time in HK?

I like to know about people's careers too.

Good thread Zetsu.

I guess I should begin, I work in an administrative position for the government of Alberta.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Zetsu"Just curious since you love to brag so much about the rubbish books you've read, but never mentioned anything about your job?  So have you ever done anything in your life that is meaningful aside from posting here 24 hours a day even when it's supposed to be night time in HK?

Good thread Zetsu.

I guess I should begin, I work in an administrative position for the government of Alberta.

Nice, not surprising for someone with your level of skills.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"

Good thread Zetsu.

Nice, not surprising for someone with your level of skills.

I like my job and I'm not an overpaid snivel serpent as Shen Li says or a union slug like Obvious Li says.

Zetsu

Hmm Gary is avoiding this post, wonder is he too embarassed to tell everyone he does jobs like scrubbing toilets for a living.  :lol:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"Hmm Gary is avoiding this post, wonder is he too embarassed to tell everyone he does jobs like scrubbing toilets for a living.  :lol:

I like to know what everyone's job is.

I hope Gary Oak responds.

Zetsu

He might die from humiliation if he replies in this thread.

Zetsu

If anyone doesn't know, I work in sales and manage marketing in a supplier company.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"If anyone doesn't know, I work in sales and manage marketing in a supplier company.

Sounds exciting Zetsu.

:)

Zetsu

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"Lol, I wish it was.

It must be stressful at times, but I'm sure it is fulfilling.

Now, if we can read about Gary Oak's job.

Isn't he a boxer?

Zetsu

Isn't he a boxer?

He claims he competes in China, but I highly doubt he can make money from it with his skills, I mean he freaks out like a little girl after being punched on the head just b/c he suspects there's some coins under the glove.  :lol:

Anonymous

Isn't he a boxer?

He claims he competes in China, but I highly doubt he can make money from it with his skills, I mean he freaks out like a little girl after being punched on the head just b/c he suspects there's some coins under the glove.  :lol:

It could be true Zetsu.

Zetsu

Isn't he a boxer?

It could be true Zetsu.

There's always a possibility, but only a screaming chicken like him would make such a big deal out of it.  I have multiple friends in high school that were gang raped by at least 4 people while on their way home, yet these guys are still tough as nails.  For me I've been attacked by people that are nearly twice my weight and at least 3x my strength when it comes to bench pressing, yet in the end I just beat them up and get it over with.

Obvious Li

It could be true Zetsu.

There's always a possibility, but only a screaming chicken like him would make such a big deal out of it.  I have multiple friends in high school that were gang raped by at least 4 people while on their way home, yet these guys are still tough as nails.  I've also been attacked by people that are nearly twice my weight and at least 3x my strength when it comes to bench pressing, yet in the end I just beat them up and get it over with.
[/b]

i seriously call ...bullshit.....too this whole paragraph.....