Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

This place sucks!

Started by Mel Gibson, September 22, 2015, 09:57:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Odinson

I thought I was with RDL and SMP in the asshole hall of fame.

Its okay.. I aint like SMP.

I get a serial killer vibe from him.. I´m guessing if some woman dumped him, that woman will be in missing persons list pretty soon.

RW

If you don't like these fucktards, why do you bother replying to anything they say?  We've put them in a box and you still come up here to talk to them.

This is a compromise that we hope would work for everyone.  We understand these folks are rather unsavoury which is why we've contained them.  

All I can suggest if you find these idiots intolerable is to use your discretion and not engage them.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Was that bitchy?  I haven't been feeling awesome and seem to come across a bit bitchy lately.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Odinson

You´re da bitch...

Now take off your pants and bend over.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Odinson

Quote from: "RW"Fuck off pig.

Its just for medical purposes.

Renee

Quote from: "RW"Was that bitchy?  I haven't been feeling awesome and seem to come across a bit bitchy lately.

No....not at all.  :laugh:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

J0E

Quote from: "Mel Gibson"
Quote from: "Renee"I'm sure we could make it less than a week if it's bothering you that much.

Well, you could...

Then I'd be "their" problem instead.

The fact of the matter is, is why I am such a problem to begin with?

Ban me.  Do it!

If it makes you feel better, do what you must.  Mimi and RW are useless cunts that love to ban, so I see no end in sight as long as these two cunt-kissers are attached at the hip...

...Mel, what exactly do you expect from this forum or any other? Physical comfort? Friendship? Love? Harmony?

These places have about as much pep as an englarged version of the Oxford dictionaryor Encylopedia Britannica. Methinks yer lookin' fer love excitement & adventure in the wrong places, my friend.

Git a Life instead. You'll be much happier....honestly!

Annie

Mel, ya need to seek professional help and lay off the drugs! That shit, like heroin will only make your problems even worse.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"If you don't like these fucktards, why do you bother replying to anything they say?  We've put them in a box and you still come up here to talk to them.

This is a compromise that we hope would work for everyone.  We understand these folks are rather unsavoury which is why we've contained them.  

All I can suggest if you find these idiots intolerable is to use your discretion and not engage them.

That's good advice RW. Now following it might me a problem for me. :icon_wink:

Odinson

Quote from: "GrAnnie"Mel, ya need to seek professional help and lay off the drugs! That shit, like heroin will only make your problems even worse.

No... Things get worse if you run out of drugs.

Mel Gibson

Renee doesn't have a problem with my posts, per se.  What Renee has is a problem within her own life.  Be it issues with drugs, or simply losing control of her surroundings.

I have seen this phenomenon before...  Posters may attempt to regain some control they have lost in real life, by attempting to control their on-line surroundings.  Now, this goes past the point of just simple control.  They attempt to become micro-managers, as Renee has done here.

Fash is correct...  I rarely post here, and when I do I'm not that bad.  Why I'm even corralled into this sub-forum is questionable, but again, it is related to RW's loss of control of her real-life surroundings also, which she seeks to "balance" by utilizing power and control here.  Again, I have seen this umpteen times before.  It is nothing new to me.

Now, RW is correct in questioning why people come to this subforum, to just start complaining...  Again, it's an attempt to control things that they cannot in 'real life.'

And yes, that's actually Heroin.  Contrary to popular belief, most of my material isn't BS, even though you may think it is...

Hobart

You are just another clueless shit stain. You should be banned.

Mel Gibson

I should be a lot of things.  Sadly for you, if you put up a poll for the general populace, I would be willing to bet money they would not majority-vote to ban me.

Now stick that in your crack pipe and smoke it!~

Mel Gibson

Besides, my week long ban is up at Memebee late tonight anyhow, so you uptight mental cases will soon have one less poster here to cramp your shit.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview