Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

This place sucks!

Started by Mel Gibson, September 22, 2015, 09:57:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hobart

Mel Gibson

Quote from: "Hobart"No one cares.

You seem to, happily quite busy replying to almost every one of my posts...

Renee

Quote from: "Mel Gibson"I should be a lot of things.  Sadly for you, if you put up a poll for the general populace, I would be willing to bet money they would not majority-vote to ban me.

Now stick that in your crack pipe and smoke it!~

The majority of the people here think you are a sad little man with no life, no wife, and no future. In a hypothetical poll, if the majority didn't vote to permanently ban you, it would be out of pity.

As for me, I think you are a low life, piece of white trash who should be burned. Always have and always will and you know damn well why. So you can stop your bullshit right now.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Mel Gibson

Renee, you can post on the main board, I cannot.  I ask you to generate such a poll there.  I am curious as to the results...

Mel Gibson

Now, you are not that different than RW, Renee...

You both have issues in life that dictate your on-line behaviour here.  I am not here to judge your issues, since that is your own business.  Even though, I am rather tolerant of others, even if their ideals differ from mine.

I don't hate any poster, at least not for any substantial length of time.  This is because I am not in such a position where my real life causes strange manifestations of behaviour on-line, unlike you.

I like you, Renee.  You are well versed, and I actually do agree with much of what you believe.  However, I know that you have issues that manifest themselves here, and that, my chubby friend, is your problem, not mine.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview