Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:03:25 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

The Paradox of Pope Francis’s Power

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, September 24, 2015, 09:33:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frood

Quote from: "Dove"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Typical of your kind. Your Kool Aid is sacred water while my plain water is supposed to be a Kool Aid.  :001_rolleyes:

Ya, everyone knows only "your kind" is allowed to speak with authority on world views. Hahaha.  Look, atheists are irrational. You can't honestly claim to be an atheist and expect to be a rational person. It is more intellectually honest to say you are a hard agnostic. Even dumbass dicey Dawkins understands that.  It's your choice to believe or not....but you are not an athority figure over humanity.  I get your point, and dismissed it ages ago.  Are you having rejection issues?

Atheists are irrational?  :laugh:

Skepticism is irrational then? The scientific methods must also be irrational exploits.

About 6,000 years of recorded human history over approximately 200,000 years of existence yet you and your modern moon unit variants have claimed dominion over humanity and each other (often by threat of death) since the last few thousand years and that is your authority?  ac_toofunny

Try as hard as you can but you can't dismiss that, though you'll give it a feeble go anyway. You can't help yourself. Kool Aid addiction begets more Kool Aid.

Anyway, I've stated my opinion on how religious figures should stay out of parliaments and congresses, you screeching little ankle humping christ chihuahua. Drop the matter.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Typical of your kind. Your Kool Aid is sacred water while my plain water is supposed to be a Kool Aid.  :001_rolleyes:

Ya, everyone knows only "your kind" is allowed to speak with authority on world views. Hahaha.  Look, atheists are irrational. You can't honestly claim to be an atheist and expect to be a rational person. It is more intellectually honest to say you are a hard agnostic. Even dumbass dicey Dawkins understands that.  It's your choice to believe or not....but you are not an athority figure over humanity.  I get your point, and dismissed it ages ago.  Are you having rejection issues?

Atheists are irrational?  :laugh:

Skepticism is irrational then? The scientific methods must also be irrational exploits.

About 6,000 years of recorded human history over approximately 200,000 years of existence yet you and your modern moon unit variants have claimed dominion over humanity and each other (often by threat of death) since the last few thousand years and that is your authority?  ac_toofunny

Try as hard as you can but you can't dismiss that, though you'll give it a feeble go anyway. You can't help yourself. Kool Aid addiction begets more Kool Aid.

Anyway, I've stated my opinion on how religious figures should stay out of parliaments and congresses, you screeching little ankle humping christ chihuahua. Drop the matter.
You wouldn't have the scientific method if not for a *gasp* bible believer. And yes, making a claim that there is no God is totally irrational. Falling back on insults also confirms the weakness of your position. You can't debate your way out of a paper bag....because you are, say it with me....totally irrational. Most of the greatest thinkers in science were believers. I'm sure you are more of a rational thinker than Isaac Newton, Galileo, even Tesla. I could go on....but I've made my point. Really you are just a close minded asshole with a lot of nothing to add to any deep discussion about the nature of the universe and humanity, except to serve as the only good argument for humans originating from monkeys with all that poop you sling. If you wish to take Christianity vs atheism(secular) to the test....I'm ready to slap you all over this board with historical facts like the whiny red headed step child you are. You wanna hash this out? Let's discuss human history.  Show me ONE example of biblical Christianity have "dominion" over anything and using the "threat of death".  I won't hold my breath. When you are done ranting about catholics  I'll correct you on that and give you the staggering death toll of atheism. You go first.

Anonymous

And I'm sorry to break this to you, but the earliest record of recorded human history wasn't 200,000 years ago, or 6,000 years ago.   But that's a figure I haven't seen yet. How many billions of years old is the earth this week?  Did they tack on or subtract this month?  It's hard to keep up. I guess it depends which "legit" science source is your favorite. Eh?

Frood

You've yet again turned a fairly basic topic into another platform to air your religious laundry because like the Pope recently and certain factions of Muslims plus other denominations, you don't respect boundaries between secular and nonsecular. That's the crux of the matter, Dove. You insult yourself first and foremost whenever you get all giddy and resort to unloading posts full of religious texts in threads which never asked for them and on people who don't want to even skim them much less read them.

In your head space, boundaries are for other people and not you. It's conceited, illogical, and not very intelligent of you.

You've Pope'd yourself again, Dove. You've Pope'd yourself quite severely.  ac_smile

Quote from: "Dove"And I'm sorry to break this to you, but the earliest record of recorded human history wasn't 200,000 years ago, or 6,000 years ago.   But that's a figure I haven't seen yet. How many billions of years old is the earth this week?  Did they tack on or subtract this month?  It's hard to keep up. I guess it depends which "legit" science source is your favorite. Eh?

Modern humans came around 200,000 years ago out of Africa. They've carbon dated and tracked Y chromosome mutations to arrive at a 200-210 thousand year approximation. Modern recorded history goes back to the Sumerians roughly 6,000 years ago.

Don't break your brain, Dove.  :001_rolleyes:
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"You've yet again turned a fairly basic topic into another platform to air your religious laundry because like the Pope recently and certain factions of Muslims plus other denominations, you don't respect boundaries between secular and nonsecular. That's the crux of the matter, Dove. You insult yourself first and foremost whenever you get all giddy and resort to unloading posts full of religious texts in threads which never asked for them and on people who don't want to even skim them much less read them.

In your head space, boundaries are for other people and not you. It's conceited, illogical, and not very intelligent of you.

You've Pope'd yourself again, Dove. You've Pope'd yourself quite severely.  ac_smile

Quote from: "Dove"And I'm sorry to break this to you, but the earliest record of recorded human history wasn't 200,000 years ago, or 6,000 years ago.   But that's a figure I haven't seen yet. How many billions of years old is the earth this week?  Did they tack on or subtract this month?  It's hard to keep up. I guess it depends which "legit" science source is your favorite. Eh?

Modern humans came around 200,000 years ago out of Africa. They've carbon dated and tracked Y chromosome mutations to arrive at a 200-210 thousand year approximation. Modern recorded history goes back to the Sumerians roughly 6,000 years ago.

offs. So why should I accept your carbon dated pile of unreliable shit as opposed to the several other carbon dated piles of shit?  And why is that one more accurate than this month's secular number of what....65 billion year old earth?  Did the dinosaur soft tissue put a damper on the billions of years?  Look....you better start questioning the stuff you are told. Try researching carbon dating. We did not evolve, Dinky. We have DEvolved. We lose genetic material....we do not gain it.  Give up the indoctrinated delusions.  And again, about those boundaries?  You are the most intolerant person on this board, you are freely posting....ad nauseum, your hatred towards Christians on a board owned by a Christain.  And I'm sorry but who decided the secular world view should be the default?

Frood

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"You've yet again turned a fairly basic topic into another platform to air your religious laundry because like the Pope recently and certain factions of Muslims plus other denominations, you don't respect boundaries between secular and nonsecular. That's the crux of the matter, Dove. You insult yourself first and foremost whenever you get all giddy and resort to unloading posts full of religious texts in threads which never asked for them and on people who don't want to even skim them much less read them.

offs. So why should I accept your carbon dated pile of unreliable shit as opposed to the several other carbon dated piles of shit?  And why is that one more accurate than this month's secular number of what....65 billion year old earth?  Did the dinosaur soft tissue put a damper on the billions of years?  Look....you better start questioning the stuff you are told. Try researching carbon dating. We did not evolve, Dinky. We have DEvolved. We lose genetic material....we do not gain it.  Give up the indoctrinated delusions.

ac_toofunny

You really are a mong.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

offs. So why should I accept your carbon dated pile of unreliable shit as opposed to the several other carbon dated piles of shit?  And why is that one more accurate than this month's secular number of what....65 billion year old earth?  Did the dinosaur soft tissue put a damper on the billions of years?  Look....you better start questioning the stuff you are told. Try researching carbon dating. We did not evolve, Dinky. We have DEvolved. We lose genetic material....we do not gain it.  Give up the indoctrinated delusions.

ac_toofunny

You really are a mong.
Dear, carbon dating is not accurate.  This is not exactly ground breaking news.  Atheism is notorious for scientific illeracy....hence why only religious people have made serious advancements. Honestly you guys need to stay out of science.  Making dildos for 4 year old girls with gender issues and oxycodon for 11 year Olds is not progressive.  This is the shit that happens in secular society.  Send your 4 year old to preschool with a strap on on and feed them books about how to masturbate.  I'm willing to bet that most would rather read the "religious laundry" I post than your endless menstrual flow of vapid intolerance.

Frood

ac_toofunny

You really are a mong.
Dear, carbon dating is not accurate.  This is not exactly ground breaking news.  Atheism is notorious for scientific illeracy....hence why only religious people have made serious advancements. Honestly you guys need to stay out of science.  Making dildos for 4 year old girls with gender issues and oxycodon for 11 year Olds is not progressive.  This is the shit that happens in secular society.  Send your 4 year old to preschool with a strap on on and feed them books about how to masturbate.

ac_lmfao

That really takes the cake, Dove.

You're one of the most unintelligent people I've ever come across online and I hope you've been sterilized before you do any further damage to mankind's chances.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

ac_toofunny

You really are a mong.
Dear, carbon dating is not accurate.  This is not exactly ground breaking news.  Atheism is notorious for scientific illeracy....hence why only religious people have made serious advancements. Honestly you guys need to stay out of science.  Making dildos for 4 year old girls with gender issues and oxycodon for 11 year Olds is not progressive.  This is the shit that happens in secular society.  Send your 4 year old to preschool with a strap on on and feed them books about how to masturbate.

ac_lmfao

You're one of the most unintelligent people I've ever come across online and I hope you've been sterilized before you do any further damage to mankind's chances.
That would explain my gpa, my tested iq (yeah...they test that in some rehabs) and the fact that I was smart enough to use drugs.  You are the one who thinks politics is more than smoke and mirrors.  Tell me again how Christians were threatening people with death and "dominating" others and eachother, you freaking genius.  Teach us about this "Christian reign of terror" that only exists in your empty head.

Frood

ac_toofunny

You really are a mong.

ac_lmfao

That would explain my gpa, my tested iq (yeah...they test that in some rehabs) and the fact that I was smart enough to use drugs.  You are the one who thinks politics is more than smoke and mirrors. Tell me again how Christians were threatening people with death and "dominating" others and eachother, you freaking genius.  Teach us about this "Christian reign of terror" that only exists in your empty head.

:roll:

Coming down off something, Dove?

The violence of Christianity is widely documented and doesn't require further discussion. You signed up for it. Wear your history with pride.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

ac_toofunny

You really are a mong.

ac_lmfao

That would explain my gpa, my tested iq (yeah...they test that in some rehabs) and the fact that I was smart enough to use drugs.  You are the one who thinks politics is more than smoke and mirrors. Tell me again how Christians were threatening people with death and "dominating" others and eachother, you freaking genius.  Teach us about this "Christian reign of terror" that only exists in your empty head.

The violence of Christianity is widely documented and doesn't require further discussion. You signed up for it. Wear your history with pride.
 Yeah where?  You are talking about the RC, dumb ass. They were killing Christians. It wasn't Christains dominating and terrorizing.  That's never happened.   Shall we now discuss the well documented death counts of atheism?

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dove"3 But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: 2 For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, 3 unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, 4 traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, 5 having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away! 6 For of this sort are those who creep into households and make captives of gullible women loaded down with sins, led away by various lusts, 7 always learning and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth. 8 Now as Jannes and Jambres resisted Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, disapproved concerning the faith; 9 but they will progress no further, for their folly will be manifest to all, as theirs also was.

You're describing the last 10,000 years.

When is the end coming, then?

Anonymous

Quote from: "SPECTRE"
Quote from: "Dove"3 But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: 2 For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, 3 unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, 4 traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, 5 having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away! 6 For of this sort are those who creep into households and make captives of gullible women loaded down with sins, led away by various lusts, 7 always learning and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth. 8 Now as Jannes and Jambres resisted Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, disapproved concerning the faith; 9 but they will progress no further, for their folly will be manifest to all, as theirs also was.

You're describing the last 10,000 years.

When is the end coming, then?
 No. And thats always what people say at first.  Take an honest look at it.

Frood

ac_toofunny

You really are a mong.

ac_lmfao

Yeah where?  You are talking about the RC, dumb ass. They were killing Christians. It wasn't Christains dominating and terrorizing.  That's never happened.

Were the pagans of Europe just begging to be converted? What about the wider reach of the Roman Empire? Constantine's war footing? The inquisitions and numerous crusades? Try delving into the sectarian violence between Christians for even more modern instances such as Catholics and Protestants killing one another on various continents and if it's to your tastes, familiarize yourself with Yugoslavia in the 90's. Christianity has burrowed so deep up governments and factional asses it's fucking disgusting.

Wear it, junkie. Wear it all. It's YOUR history.  ac_biggrin

QuoteShall we now discuss the well documented death counts of atheism?

Atheist or secular? Loads of people in the 20th century have been killed but to label secular as Atheist is fundamentally erroneous. Every portion of humanity is capable of murder and violence and even Atheists partake in it. It's neither here nor there. Atheism is many things to many people, and with no hierarchy or doctrines. The major difference is that the various religions have their doctrines and they rationalize their violence and murder.

But by all means, Dove. Try to pretend that Hitler wasn't a Muslim admiring Jew who dabbled in pagan mythology, Stalin ran a theocracy, and Pol Pot was a psychotic Buddhist turned social engineer.  

And tell me more about your Rehab GPA score and farmyard IQ test.  ac_toofunny
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Catholism isn't Christianity. In fact the history of the catholic church is a good example of what happens when humans forsake God's will and word for their own, so thank you for partly proving my point. Hilter was an occultist, following Helena brovloski(sp?)  and wanting to bring the fallen angels(Arian super race) out from hades via his base in the anartic. He was NOT Christain.  Stalin did not run a theocracy....are you insane?  Or just uneducated? Everything he stood for and enforced was in direct opposition to Christianity.  You've been swallowing loads of propaganda.  Farmyard iq test?  Rehabs involve levels of intense therapy, and they administer pretty standard psychological testing done by professionals.  It turns out I'm not bipolar, btw. My GPA is recorded based on my college performance. Not rehab. Idiot.