Replies: 7553
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 11:58:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Are evs and Mad Serb the Serbian versions of Shen Li and Fash

Started by westcoastguy, September 25, 2015, 11:23:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

J0E

Quote from: "Renee":2r4ml1j_th: I don't see why evs has to keep getting dragged into here. This forum was set up to get away from that awful bitch, why do these stupid, fucking meatballs keep bringing her up?

I don't mind evs. She could be a bit confrontational at times, but I think that's part of her personality and culture she comes from. Serbs are like that. Otherwise, she's ok. I don't know why y'all thought she always rubbed the wrong with ya. She has a warm friendly side too. A bit quirky and emotional gets worked up at times, but that's OK. In a way I can see why so many adore her. In a way she's a bit like Mother Teresa who takes in the huddled masses, social misfits, smp 'n all that nobody wants.

Now the one I though was a bit much is mimi. Cripes, she's like a firecracker and anything could set her off. Never backs down, always think she's right. Caint take a joke. Gets angry a lot and is easily agitated. If there's anyone over there who confirms the existence of a clique she's it.

keeper

Quote from: "Frank"
Quote from: "Renee":2r4ml1j_th: I don't see why evs has to keep getting dragged into here. This forum was set up to get away from that awful bitch, why do these stupid, fucking meatballs keep bringing her up?

I don't mind evs. She could be a bit confrontational at times, but I think that's part of her personality and culture she comes from. Serbs are like that. Otherwise, she's ok. I don't know why y'all thought she always rubbed the wrong with ya. She has a warm friendly side too. A bit quirky and emotional gets worked up at times, but that's OK. In a way I can see why so many adore her. In a way she's a bit like Mother Teresa who takes in the huddled masses, social misfits, smp 'n all that nobody wants.

Now the one I though was a bit much is mimi. Cripes, she's like a firecracker and anything could set her off. Never backs down, always think she's right. Caint take a joke. Gets angry a lot and is easily agitated. If there's anyone over there who confirms the existence of a clique she's it.

she has more people that hate her then like her, that speaks volumes

i don mind mimi

Renee

Quote from: "Frank"

Just STFU about evs.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"TROLOLOLOLOLOL'ing is the correct term I believe.

No doubt about it Scouse.

Anonymous

Quote from: "westcoastguy"Two female Chinese posters; one is a polite, rational sweetheart and the other is Shen Li. Two Serb posters; one is intelligent, polite and rational and the other is evs.

Think about it, then discuss

Don't ever compare me to that vile bipolar twat again. Ya got it. :sneaky2:

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "westcoastguy"Two female Chinese posters; one is a polite, rational sweetheart and the other is Shen Li. Two Serb posters; one is intelligent, polite and rational and the other is evs.

Think about it, then discuss

Don't ever compare me to that vile bipolar twat again. Ya got it. :sneaky2:

that sounds like something evs would say.... :D

asal

Mad Serb is just like Fash.  :)  I never thought about it, but I can see that.

Anonymous

Quote from: "asal"Mad Serb is just like Fash.  :)  I never thought about it, but I can see that.

ac_dunno

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview