Replies: 7553
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 11:58:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Are evs and Mad Serb the Serbian versions of Shen Li and Fash

Started by westcoastguy, September 25, 2015, 11:23:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

westcoastguy

Two female Chinese posters; one is a polite, rational sweetheart and the other is Shen Li. Two Serb posters; one is intelligent, polite and rational and the other is evs.

Think about it, then discuss

deadskinmask

Quote from: "westcoastguy"Two female Chinese posters; one's a rational sweetheart and the other is Shen Li. Two Serb posters; one is intelligent, polite and rational and the other is evs.

lol.... that was pretty funny....

westcoastguy

Quote from: "deadskinmask"
Quote from: "westcoastguy"Two female Chinese posters; one's a rational sweetheart and the other is Shen Li. Two Serb posters; one is intelligent, polite and rational and the other is evs.

lol.... that was pretty funny....

lol. that's what I was aiming for. Just so everyone is clear; I like all four of those posters. ac_drinks

Anonymous

Quote from: "westcoastguy"Two female Chinese posters; one is a polite, rational sweetheart and the other is Shen Li. Two Serb posters; one is intelligent, polite and rational and the other is evs.

I don't know who these "Serbian" posters are if they even exist. But, welcome anyway westcoastguy.

J0E

Quote from: "westcoastguy"Two female Chinese posters; one is a polite, rational sweetheart and the other is Shen Li. Two Serb posters; one is intelligent, polite and rational and the other is evs.

evs/peeves is the Maenad -one the followers of Dionysus

http://www.succubus.net/wiki/images/thumb/b/bc/Satyr_maenad_Louvre_G34.jpg/300px-Satyr_maenad_Louvre_G34.jpg">

She's a lovable flighty Left Wing emotional firebrand who goes off her rocker on occasions. However, despite her quirkiness, she still has legions of fans/followers. Personally, I like it when she goes emo. It's fun, it's outrageous, it's orginal...and above all, it's ....evs!

Mad Serb is Apollo

- He's very Conservative in his pov and explains his rationale for things in a very methodical, reasoned manner. However, I often don't agree with him though he raises valid points sometimes.

Anonymous

What the hell?

Annie

Between evs and mad serb is this: one is an evil nasty person and the other I don't know him  :roll:
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"Between evs and mad serb is this: one is an evil nasty person and the other I don't know him  :roll:

I don't either of them, so I am not getting the joke.

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

keeper

Sorry, i don't see the comparison at all, neither Shen or Fashy have SOON'S head stuck up their ass... ac_dunno

Anonymous

Welcome westcoastguy

:9rt0yf_th:

Renee

:2r4ml1j_th: I don't see why evs has to keep getting dragged into here. This forum was set up to get away from that awful bitch, why do these stupid, fucking meatballs keep bringing her up?
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Aryan

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview