The best topic

Replies: 10411
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:39:47 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

Racist asshole George Zimmerman reaches whole new low

Started by Gay Boy Roberto, September 28, 2015, 02:04:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Gay Boy Roberto

George Zimmerman, actual thug and current Confederate flag struggle painter, has somehow managed to amass 11,000 (presumably stupid, racist, or both) followers on Twitter since somehow being acquitted of second-degree murder in the shooting death of unarmed black 17-year-old high school student Trayvon Martin. In an effort to maintain his personal brand, Zimmerman regularly tweets and/or retweets wildly idiotic statements on matters of race, politics, and his own storied history.

However, Zimmerman's most recent act of Zimmerdouchery is most likely his most appalling contribution to society yet. Though the tweet has now been deleted by Twitter officials, Zimmerman reportedly retweeted the following proclamation that he is a "one man army," an incendiary statement maddeningly paired with a gruesome photo of Trayvon Martin's corpse.
People hate as they love, unreasonably.

- William Makepeace Thackeray

cc

"reportedly" , lol

Those damned racist Hispanics will be the death of America
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

RW

Quote from: "Gay Boy Roberto"George Zimmerman, actual thug and current Confederate flag struggle painter, has somehow managed to amass 11,000 (presumably stupid, racist, or both) followers on Twitter since somehow being acquitted of second-degree murder in the shooting death of unarmed black 17-year-old high school student Trayvon Martin. In an effort to maintain his personal brand, Zimmerman regularly tweets and/or retweets wildly idiotic statements on matters of race, politics, and his own storied history.

However, Zimmerman's most recent act of Zimmerdouchery is most likely his most appalling contribution to society yet. Though the tweet has now been deleted by Twitter officials, Zimmerman reportedly retweeted the following proclamation that he is a "one man army," an incendiary statement maddeningly paired with a gruesome photo of Trayvon Martin's corpse.

That is fucking sick.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Frood

I'm undecided about the circumstances which led to his name becoming better known but wonder if his motives now are mainly to keep that fading name in the limelight.

11,000 followers on Twitter isn't anything to write home about, even if they're 11,000 legit followers. It's also possible that it's a smear campaign or something taken out of context. I reserve judgement until I've read up more on this.
Blahhhhhh...

cc

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

cc

Yes, it is. A thread OP based on "reportedly"

Anyhow, why are progs so interested in and jump for an imbecile that is doing things to make them jump for him ... an imbecile who is not worthy of a mention? Why is that?

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme""reportedly" , lol

Those damned racist Hispanics will be the death of America

He may be a lot of things but a white racist he was not.

http://cbsnews1.cbsistatic.com/hub/i/r/2013/11/22/33b84841-8fe0-43e0-b4bd-b46327221a6f/resize/620x465/0eabafe99a357bf84b3d508e75f77fa0/george_zimmerman_mugshot_120410_540x405.jpg">

Frood

Quote from: "cc la femme"Yes, it is. A thread OP based on "reportedly"

Anyhow, why are progs so interested in and jump for an imbecile that is doing things to make them jump for him ... an imbecile who is not worthy of a mention? Why is that?

Nevermind  :001_rolleyes:
Blahhhhhh...