Replies: 10391
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 08:25:17 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

Facebook users are inconsiderate

Started by Frood, September 29, 2015, 05:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frood

I refuse to use Facebook, always have, and have repeatedly asked family members and friends to keep me out of their timelines whether that be in photos or mentions.

The problem is that many of these people are so hardwired into the Facebook system, they have lapses of judgement and indirectly or sometimes directly do include photos and mentions.

I can't wait for FB to go belly up and society realize personal boundaries once again. What do you think?
Blahhhhhh...

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Wow. Control issues much?  Why do you care?

Frood

Control issues?  :MG_216:

Don't go away flustered, Dove. Just go away.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

What else do you call lording over family members and friends about which of their pictures they can put on their timelines?  Is your face copyrighted?

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"I refuse to use Facebook, always have, and have repeatedly asked family members and friends to keep me out of their timelines whether that be in photos or mentions.

The problem is that many of these people are so hardwired into the Facebook system, they have lapses of judgement and indirectly or sometimes directly do include photos and mentions.

I can't wait for FB to go belly up and society realize personal boundaries once again. What do you think?

Paranoid little fuck.

Frood

Quote from: "Dove"What else do you call lording over family members and friends about which of their pictures they can put on their timelines?  Is your face copyrighted?

What part of go away is troubling you, Dove?

Quote from: "SPECTRE"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"I refuse to use Facebook, always have, and have repeatedly asked family members and friends to keep me out of their timelines whether that be in photos or mentions.

Paranoid little fuck.

Would you like to elaborate a bit more about how you see yourself or just leave it at that?
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "Dove"What else do you call lording over family members and friends about which of their pictures they can put on their timelines?  Is your face copyrighted?

What part of go away is troubling you, Dove?

Quote from: "SPECTRE"

Paranoid little fuck.

Would you like to elaborate a bit more about how you see yourself or just leave it at that?
 Again with the control issues lol.  Telling someone on a message board to "go away" and expecting them to comply. Hahaha.  You can only control yourself DD.

Renee

Okay, so you don't like FB; I'm not exactly enamored with it either. But when you start a thread about not wanting others to mention you or post pics containing your image and then leave no real explanation why; expect to be questioned on it.

If you aren't willing to talk about it, then why start the thread in the first place? So FB people are "inconsiderate" big deal, thanks for letting us know.  :001_rolleyes:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

It actually cracks me up how Dinky thinks she's some authority over how people express their points of view and what platform they take, and apparently also how people post on their timelines....and then she has the utter nerve to talk about boundaries. Amazing lol.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dove"It actually cracks me up how Dinky thinks she's some authority over how people express their points of view and what platform they take, and apparently also how people post on their timelines....and then she has the utter nerve to talk about boundaries. Amazing lol.

AGH!!!!

:t0131:

ITS A HE!!

And its a stupid, sociopathic HE.

keeper

im sorry Dove, but i agree with him on this.

I have asked the same of my family and yes its for personal issues and yes its MY FACE

Frood

Quote from: "Keeper"

I have asked the same of my family and yes its for personal issues and yes its MY FACE

ac_drinks

That.
Blahhhhhh...

Renee

Quote from: "Keeper"

That's perfectly acceptable but does it make sense to just drop that sentiment here and then refuse to discuss why? Is this place some kind of public service announcement bulletin board? ZERO fucks are given if Dinky has a problem with FB users. Does anyone here have the potential of putting her image on their FB page?.......No. Hell we can't even decide what gender he/she/it is. :001_rolleyes:

This thread is nothing more than a child coming to the dinner table and saying that they don't like broccoli.  

Geeze, thanks for filling me in.  :laugh:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Frood

Straight forward stance explained, the issue, and a question about what others think, Renee.

Then a certain female slithered in and attempted to shoot softballs out of her crotch at me, later to be joined by a certain aging male of dubious bowel movement abilities.

They're not here to discuss anything, so far, and therefore I owe them no consideration, so far.

Now pass the broccoli, Vegephobe.
Blahhhhhh...