Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

Japan To Muslims: Stay The Fuck Out!!

Started by Anonymous, September 30, 2015, 03:01:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

https://scontent-ord1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/12037989_1496402373992907_2748743451684078925_n.jpg?oh=e70d5088d97b973e9c576ca06253dd58&oe=5688F243">

asal

Japan does not give citizenship to anyone, never mind muslims.  The only way for a foreigner to have a form of citizenship is to be married to a Japanese citizen.  When the marriage is over, the foreigner loses their citizenship.  Generations have been born in Japan, but have to register for foreigner cards (it used to be annually, I don't know about now).

No bombs going off in crowded business centres - that is hilarious.  Sarin gas was used on the trains by some weird cult group in the 90's.  I'm not up to date, but they have the occasional acts of terrorism.

12) muslims can't rent a house in Japan -  :laugh: Oh yes they can.  It's tough for foreigners to rent, but they can (often with the backing of a Japanese citizen).

Anonymous

Quote from: "asal"Japan does not give citizenship to anyone, never mind muslims.  The only way for a foreigner to have a form of citizenship is to be married to a Japanese citizen.  When the marriage is over, the foreigner loses their citizenship.  Generations have been born in Japan, but have to register for foreigner cards (it used to be annually, I don't know about now).

No bombs going off in crowded business centres - that is hilarious.  Sarin gas was used on the trains by some weird cult group in the 90's.  I'm not up to date, but they have the occasional acts of terrorism.

I wonder if Japan would have given you a work visa had our origins been in some Islamic shit hole. They might, but I think they would be more cautious if you wore a niqab in your pic you submitted to your potential employer. This is why Japan does not have mobs of muddle East scum roaming the streets beating the shit out of homos and raping indigenous women like in Europe. They are the smart ones.

asal

Muslims are just "foreigners."  They work in Japan as foreigners - for Japanese companies, for foreign owned companies.

I met a lot of muslims in Japan.  Lots of people move there from India and surrounding Asian countries to work.

Aryan

That country has the right idea.

If a white nation had laws like that the liberals would be screaming 'racist' from high heaven......

asal

Japan is xenophobic.  It's an awesome country regardless :)  I didn't like being on the outside all the time.  I know that living there, a foreigner will always be a foreigner, and it's a pretty crappy feeling at times.  There was a lot of reverse racism benefits - I got good work based on being an exotic foreigner with a preferred accent.

Anonymous

Quote from: "asal"Muslims are just "foreigners."  They work in Japan as foreigners - for Japanese companies, for foreign owned companies.

I met a lot of muslims in Japan.  Lots of people move there from India and surrounding Asian countries to work.

How many Muslim refugees is Japan taking in from Afghanistan and Syria? There are Muslim FOREIGN WORKERS in Japan, but that's it.

In case you didn't know, most Indians are NOT muslimes.

Anonymous

Quote from: "asal"Japan is xenophobic.  It's an awesome country regardless :)  I didn't like being on the outside all the time.  I know that living there, a foreigner will always be a foreigner, and it's a pretty crappy feeling at times.  There was a lot of reverse racism benefits - I got good work based on being an exotic foreigner with a preferred accent.

There are indeed preferred foreigners in Japan. Muslimes do not fall into that category. Unless they are from SE Asia and secular.

asal

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "asal"Muslims are just "foreigners."  They work in Japan as foreigners - for Japanese companies, for foreign owned companies.

How many Muslim refugees is Japan taking in from Afghanistan and Syria? There are Muslim FOREIGN WORKERS in Japan, but that's it.

I live in Vancouver.  I know most indians are not muslims.

the other point - that they're not taking in refugees - that's good for japan, I suppose.  They probably never take in refugees of any kind (talking with no reference or research).

asal

My local sushi place closed :(  It was a grumpy old Japanese couple that made good quality sushi for a great price.  :(  There's an alternate place pretty close to me but they're not as authentic.

asal

Quote from: "SCOUSE"That country has the right idea.

If a white nation had laws like that the liberals would be screaming 'racist' from high heaven......

liberals don't scare me.  let them scream/eat cake.

Anonymous

Quote from: "asal"

the other point - that they're not taking in refugees - that's good for japan, I suppose.  They probably never take in refugees of any kind (talking with no reference or research).

Good for them is right. Refugees are queue jumpers that can't cut it as an immigrant. We are stupid pushovers. Japan puts Japanese interests first.

asal

Quote from: "asal"

Good for them is right. Refugees are queue jumpers that can't cut it as an immigrant. We are stupid pushovers. Japan puts Japanese interests first.

Japan is overcrowded and old world.

It is interesting that they're so closed with immigration.  Good for them.  I like their income tax rate too.  But - listening to local politicians driving slowly through the streets yelling through bullhorns sucked big time.

Anonymous

Europe is crowded and old too, but they don't seem to mind killing themselves slowly.

Romero

QuoteJapan's Treatment of Muslims-Fiction!

An email alleges that tight restrictions are in place to prevent the spread of Islam in Japan because Muslims are viewed as "fundamentalists" who are not willing to deviate from Muslim laws.

The Truth:

This eRumor contains false claims and generalizations about Japan's treatment of Muslims.

The Japanese government regularly welcomes political leaders from Islamic and Arabic states. In July 2014, Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe welcomed the Islamic Diplomatic Corps to Japan, an official government press release reports.

"I have found that a fundamental aspect of the spirit of Islam is harmony with and love for others," Prime Minister Abe said. "I believe therein lie points of commonality with the Japanese spirit, which is founded on co-existence...."

Islamic and Arabic studies are also not restricted in Japan, as the eRumor suggests. It's true that the International University of Japan in Tokyo does not offer courses on Arabic or Islamic languages — however, the only language courses the university offers are English and Japanese, according to the university's website.

Still, the Arabic Islamic Institute in Tokyo features an extensive offering of such courses, and it regularly features political and academic leaders from various Islamic and Arabic states, according to the school's website.

The eRumor's claim that Muslims cannot become Japanese citizens is also false, according to a Japanese blog that specializes in immigration issues called "Becoming Legally Japanese."

"Because there is no place on the written online application for one's religion, the Ministry of Justice can't publish statistics showing the religions (or races) of naturalization candidates; they can only publish sex and former nationality statistics," the blog reports. "However, looking at the nationality statistics, we can find hundreds of examples of people from Islamic states (ex. Indonesia, Iran and Pakistan) as well as people from nation-states where the official state religion is Islam (ex. Egypt) and greater than 90 percent of the population is Muslim. Doing a quick web search, I can find Japanese immigration lawyers who specialize in people from Indonesia and brag of a 100 percent success rate."

Japan requires special visas for visitors, workers and students who are not from one of 66 countries that Japan has a "general visa exemption arrangement" with, according to an official website. But there are no official travel restrictions on Muslims, or practitioners of any other faith.

It's also untrue that Japan does not allow Arabic or Islamic schools in the country. The International Islamia School Otsuka in Tokyo is just one example.

Additionally, the Japanese government funded construction of a number of madrasas that were completed in Afghanistan in December 2012, Pajhwok Afghan News reports.

There are also no restrictions on Japanese women marrying Muslim men, according to the Islamic Center of Japan's website.

The eRumor's allegation that a Japanese woman would be "considered an outcast forever" by her family for marrying a Muslim man — like many other allegations in the eRumor — is a generalization that is impossible to prove or disprove.

http://www.truthorfiction.com/japan-muslim/">//http://www.truthorfiction.com/japan-muslim/