Replies: 10385
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 20, 2024, 10:06:23 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

Your Experiences With Racism

Started by Anonymous, December 10, 2012, 08:58:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

I try to avoid sensitive topics, but instigator's post hit a nerve.

Have you been on the receiving end of racism?

How did you handle the situation?

For me, it has been only verbal slurs and angry stares.

I simply ignore them, until I get home and then cry my eyes out.

Leopardsocks

Abusing someone because of their race, religion or culture is abhorrent.

White people rarely get racist insults, and then its usually from dispossessed blacks.

But then again, its only white nations that other races seem to want to live in - and somebody forgot to ask the white people if that was OK.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Leopardsocks"Abusing someone because of their race, religion or culture is abhorrent.

White people rarely get racist insults, and then its usually from dispossessed blacks.

But then again, its only white nations that other races seem to want to live in - and somebody forgot to ask the white people if that was OK.

Abuse and discrimination are illegal and abhorrent.

I disagree about whites not getting insults based on their race... it does happen, but not always in English and not always to their faces.

Obvious Li

lordy lordy lordy..i could write a book about all the shit that happened to me when i lived in Korea....whities living in canada have no idea what racism is....racism here is non-existent compared to there....lol

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"lordy lordy lordy..i could write a book about all the shit that happened to me when i lived in Korea....whities living in canada have no idea what racism is....racism here is non-existent compared to there....lol

It sounds like Taiwan Obvious Li.

Gary Oak

I lived in China for a long time and though it's not near as bad as from what I hear  Korea is like.... I don't hear filipinos complaining about racism. They are friendly ,like us and want to be Canadians. I don't get the malice from them as I do freaks like Constipator ,Zetsu and other sly sneaky backstab monkeys

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"I lived in China for a long time and though it's not near as bad as from what I hear  Korea is like.... I don't hear filipinos complaining about racism. They are friendly ,like us and want to be Canadians. I don't get the malice from them as I do freaks like Constipator ,Zetsu and other sly sneaky backstab monkeys

Gary, that's very nice nor very fair..

Zetsu disagrees with you, he is not backstabbing anyone.

I think Constipator is an insult for instigator and again he just disagrees with you..

I disagree with some of what instigator wrote too, but we can still respect each others differences.

Asian Pride

They call me "Hey, Yellow Man."  "Hey, Noodle Man"  "Get Lost, Zipperhead"  "Out of the way, Slant Eye!"  Only when I assume Kung Fu stance, with fists of fury raging and thirsty for justice, does round eye become worried, perhaps not knowing if I have the fireball lightning karate kick ability.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Asian Pride"They call me "Hey, Yellow Man."  "Hey, Noodle Man"  "Get Lost, Zipperhead"  "Out of the way, Slant Eye!"  Only when I assume Kung Fu stance, with fists of fury raging and thirsty for justice, does round eye become worried, perhaps not knowing if I have the fireball lightning karate kick ability.

They do, do "they"?

I know you are just trying to add a little humour to a serious topic and that's ok.

:)

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Leopardsocks"Abusing someone because of their race, religion or culture is abhorrent.

Well, I will start today! You BIG WHITE MAN YOU WITH THE WHITE ASS!!! :lol:
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"

Well, I will start today! You BIG WHITE MAN YOU WITH THE WHITE ASS!!! :lol:

That white butt is attached to a likeable WHITE MAN.

@realAzhyaAryola

No more fighting here between us Asians and Caucasians, okay! The only difference between us really is "Cauc." Tee hee. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
@realAzhyaAryola

Gary Oak

Quote from: "Asian Pride"They call me "Hey, Yellow Man."  "Hey, Noodle Man"  "Get Lost, Zipperhead"  "Out of the way, Slant Eye!"  Only when I assume Kung Fu stance, with fists of fury raging and thirsty for justice, does round eye become worried, perhaps not knowing if I have the fireball lightning karate kick ability.

WOW ! You are one kick-ass five foot three gimpanzee :lol:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"No more fighting here between us Asians and Caucasians, okay! The only difference between us really is "Cauc." Tee hee. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

It always seems to come down to that Azhya.

;)