News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 9918
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 11:17:21 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

If The United States Sent Drones To Canada To Assassinate People ...

Started by the shark hunter, October 05, 2015, 06:01:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the shark hunter

... here's a frightening twist on U.S./canada relations for you to ponder!

... let's just say the U.S. military suddenly got excited about something (imagine that, the U.S. military getting excited by something!) and they decided it was necessary to send armed drones to canada to assassinate human targets, all done without any form of judicial due process ...

... if this happened, do you think the canadian government would counter it? do you think they would try to stop the drone killings by trying to shoot them down? or do you think the canadian government would just bury its head in the sand and deny anything was happening and allow the assassinations to take place?

... what's your take on how our government would react to targeted drone strikes happening here?

... please discuss!
http://www.callumhouston.com/index.html\">THE CALLUM HOUSTON WEB PAGE

Bricktop

Its an interesting ethical question, and one worthy of discussion. Its only a matter of time before drones will be used for a range of operations for "peaceful" purposes in friendly countries.

Drones will be the new nightmare of the 21st century.

Anonymous

Quote from: "the shark hunter"... here's a frightening twist on U.S./canada relations for you to ponder!

... let's just say the U.S. military suddenly got excited about something (imagine that, the U.S. military getting excited by something!) and they decided it was necessary to send armed drones to canada to assassinate human targets, all done without any form of judicial due process ...

... if this happened, do you think the canadian government would counter it? do you think they would try to stop the drone killings by trying to shoot them down? or do you think the canadian government would just bury its head in the sand and deny anything was happening and allow the assassinations to take place?

... what's your take on how our government would react to targeted drone strikes happening here?

... please discuss!

I don't know. But getting a pizza delivered by drone would be a hoot.

Anonymous

Quote from: "the shark hunter"... here's a frightening twist on U.S./canada relations for you to ponder!

... please discuss!

:ohmy:

RW

... please discuss!

Unless our government was privy to the operation, I would expect them to take the appropriate steps to ensure the freedom and security of Canadians.  

That is one thing I've never doubted about Canadians - if attacked, we would defend ourselves with every ounce of our beings.  Whether misplaced or not, I have confident in our abilities to protect our home and native land.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Bricktop

Quote from: "RW"
Unless our government was privy to the operation, I would expect them to take the appropriate steps to ensure the freedom and security of Canadians.  

That is one thing I've never doubted about Canadians - if attacked, we would defend ourselves with every ounce of our beings.  Whether misplaced or not, I have confident in our abilities to protect our home and native land.

What about if your own government did it.

A state in the US has approved the use of drones by their state police.

The drones not only have the capacity to photograph and take video, but can disperse tear gas and play loud noise.

That is just the start. There is little doubt that the FBI has used drones for surveillance on people in the US. Other governments may well have followed, especially in Europe and the UK.

China's drone industry is extremely advanced.

Anonymous

I'm being serious when I say our next president may turn out to be the anti christ. Or worse....Hillary Clinton.

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dove"I'm being serious when I say our next president may turn out to be the anti christ. Or worse....Hillary Clinton.

Hilarity is WORSE than the anti-christ?

Holy shit!!!

acc_devil

Frood

Quote from: "RW"

As a member of Five Eyes, they wouldn't do anything unless it was widespread and socially destabilizing on a grander scale.

QuoteThat is one thing I've never doubted about Canadians - if attacked, we would defend ourselves with every ounce of our beings.  Whether misplaced or not, I have confident in our abilities to protect our home and native land.

I don't have confidence in any Western peoples to do anything. It's not permitted so it won't happen.

Quote from: "Dove"I'm being serious when I say our next president may turn out to be the anti christ. Or worse....Hillary Clinton.

If you believe in that sort of thing, perhaps.

Hillary is no different to any of the others though. They're all cat sick.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

If China was substituted for the United States, I know who would have wrote the op.

Lance Leftardashian

f The United States would never Send Drones To Canada To Assassinate People
I care, you pay

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"f The United States would never Send Drones To Canada To Assassinate People

China will though Gary Joak.