Replies: 7564
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 02, 2024, 04:29:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Thiel

2015-2016 Hockey Season

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, October 11, 2015, 10:13:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

@realAzhyaAryola

It seems my team's Captain is getting better by the year. This was at last night's game against the New Jersey Devils. Through his own legs and then top shelf. Wow. Amazing! ...and the crowd goes wild!

">https://youtu.be/Q7aOU0qR6HY

It is a thing of beauty.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Winnipeg Jets are looking good.

@realAzhyaAryola

ac_biggrin The Flames beat the Canucks too, 3-2. Woohoo!
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"ac_biggrin The Flames beat the Canucks too, 3-2. Woohoo!

:23tfup5:

J0E

Quote from: "Herman"Winnipeg Jets are looking good.

Unfortunately, the NHL aka Gary Bettman will never let them win Herman, nor any other Canadian team for that matter.

That League and the outcomes are fixed so that only Big Market High TV revenue teams can win.

Not even small market US teams have much of a chance.

Plus the NHL is a poorly run enterprise, andits quality is going steadily downhill.

Idiot Bettman would rather keep a money losing franchise in Arizona than move it to a more profitbale locale.

I bet Regina would be a better location than Phoenix. If Winnipeg could host a team, then so could Saskatchewen.

Isn't that where Gordie Howe was from?

@realAzhyaAryola

Nice shot by Niskanen! Woohoo! Go Caps Go! Go Blackhawks Go! I can't help it, I like both of them.  :thumbup:

Washington leads Chicago 3-1
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

Yey! Ovie is playing tonight not like the other night when coach benched him because he...overslept...
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

The Oilers home ice opener tonight.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Shen Li"The Oilers home ice opener tonight.

:nhl_checking:

:thumbup:
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

Woohoo!

With a sweep, the Washington, D.C. ice hounds knocked out cold every Canadian team in their latest Canadian tour! Thank you, folks, come again!  :yahoo:
@realAzhyaAryola

J0E

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Woohoo!

With a sweep, the Washington, D.C. ice hounds knocked out cold every Canadian team in their latest Canadian tour! Thank you, folks, come again!  :yahoo:

I saw parts of that game, and I thought the Canucks looked slow as molasses and fell asleep when they had the lead.

Washington looked like a faster skating more highly skilled team.

If Vancouver plays like that from now on, its gonna be a long season for they and their fans.

The other thing - the Canucks lack a star marquee player such as Alexander Ovechkin, who can score at will.

Good players are able to do that. They sneak up on a team, pop in two or three goals and the game you thought was in the bag is no longer, and is lost.

Btw, since I'm not a Canucks fan, I am able to judge their performace with an open mind.

Anonymous

Montreal is having a terrific start.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"Montreal is having a terrific start.

I heard they are off to their best start ever, but that cannot be right. A legendary team like them?

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Frank"
Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Woohoo!

I saw parts of that game, and I thought the Canucks looked slow as molasses and fell asleep when they had the lead.

Washington looked like a faster skating more highly skilled team.

If Vancouver plays like that from now on, its gonna be a long season for they and their fans.

The other thing - the Canucks lack a star marquee player such as Alexander Ovechkin, who can score at will.

Good players are able to do that. They sneak up on a team, pop in two or three goals and the game you thought was in the bag is no longer, and is lost.

Btw, since I'm not a Canucks fan, I am able to judge their performace with an open mind.

Agreed
@realAzhyaAryola