The best topic

Replies: 8508
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:37:29 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

2015-2016 Hockey Season

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, October 11, 2015, 10:13:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"ac_hithere

Oh thanks, Fash, although anyone can google that information really.

That's true, but you have a real appreciation for the game.

@realAzhyaAryola

ac_hithere

Thanks, Fash.

Datsyuk is leaving the NHL after the playoffs. That's the end of an era right there.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

ELPHUPPHY

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"ac_hithere

Thanks, Fash.

Datsyuk is leaving the NHL after the playoffs. That's the end of an era right there.

Indeed.

@realAzhyaAryola

He can retire with contentment. He has 2 Stanley Cups under his wing (2002 and 2008), which Alex Ovechkin, a fellow Russian, has yet to achieve.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"He can retire with contentment. He has 2 Stanley Cups under his wing (2002 and 2008), which Alex Ovechkin, a fellow Russian, has yet to achieve.

Ovechkin had another 50 goal season.

@realAzhyaAryola

I know. He's just incredible. I hope he can retire with a Stanley Cup too when it's his time to leave.
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"I know. He's just incredible. I hope he can retire with a Stanley Cup too when it's his time to leave.

If he thinks he can win a cup with the Caps, he will stay. When he knows he only has a couple of years left and he sees no hope for the Caps, he will request a trade.

@realAzhyaAryola

Give me a C! Give me an A! Give me a P! Give me an S! Who won tonight's first playoff game? CAPS! CAPS! CAPS! WOOHOO! :nhl_checking:

Goodnight, Flyers!
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Give me a C! Give me an A! Give me a P! Give me an S! Who won tonight's first playoff game? CAPS! CAPS! CAPS! WOOHOO! :nhl_checking:

Goodnight, Flyers!

Good for your team Azhya..

Pittsburgh won their series opener too.

@realAzhyaAryola

Thanks, Fash.

After tonight, the Caps lead the series over the Flyers 3-0. Tonight's score is 6-1 Caps. That's how you git 'er done, folks.  :thumbup:
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Thanks, Fash.

After tonight, the Caps lead the series over the Flyers 3-0. Tonight's score is 6-1 Caps. That's how you git 'er done, folks.  :thumbup:

The Caps are destroying Philadelphia.

@realAzhyaAryola

It's past tense now..."destroyed."  ac_biggrin ...and we've lowered their morale. We are ready for the kill next time we meet. :thumbup:

The final blow. :laugh:
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"It's past tense now..."destroyed."  ac_biggrin ...and we've lowered their morale. We are ready for the kill next time we meet. :thumbup:

The final blow. :laugh:

Are the Flyers eliminated now Azhya?

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

Well, no team this first round is "sweeping" their opponent.
@realAzhyaAryola